PDA

View Full Version : Lifan Kp150 mini parts availability

o2jmpr
08-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Would someone please direct me to a place to find parts for the Lifan KP150 mini?

I'm a happy Hawk owner thinking about snagging one of these for funsies but I won't do it unless I know there is a place (hopefully in the US) that sells all the bits and pieces for it and has diagrams like CSC does. I always liked the TAOTAO Hellcat for its dirt cheap parts and availability from Partskit.com but a 150 vertical engine for a few hundred more sounds really good!

Thanks in advance!

sshevie
08-09-2018, 10:45 PM
There is a you tuber called small engine velocity he runs a lifan mini you might want to reach out to him.

o2jmpr
08-09-2018, 10:58 PM
That’s a great idea. I have seen his vids a few times. Thanks!

culcune
08-13-2018, 11:20 PM
Try my friend Alan Tang who manages Excalibur Motorsports 909-591-8800. Excalibur's main line is TGB scooters, but they started wholesaling American Lifan bikes since Alan is friends with the guy who is in charge of American Lifan and their warehouses are literally within several miles of each other. He won't sell bikes to retail customers for business licensing reasons, but I am fairly certain he will sell parts. Call him and tell him I sent you!

o2jmpr
08-14-2018, 12:24 AM
Cripes! I never expected a response like that. Now THATS service! :) Thanks Culcune, I appreciate your help.