PDA

View Full Version : Warnning bad seller on ebay

pearlman08
02-06-2008, 08:39 PM
i'm just letting everyone know that shouldn't buy from a guy called medicausa on ebay...i bought a muffler from him but he sent a fake tracking number and when you click on a product from his store it says store does not exhist...he screwed me out of money i could have spent on someone honest

liverchip
02-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Did you file acomplaint with E-Bay?

liverchip
02-06-2008, 09:57 PM
I checked his feedback and visited his store.Seems to be all positive with a couple neutrals due to slow shipping. Checked the store as well. Worked for me. I would try to contact the seller then file a complaint if it's fraud. This thread might fit the MISC forum a bit better there Frosty.

usmc-mustang
02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
medicausa is also known as x3motormonster888, x3motor, as well as x3motorsport. I had one dealing with them, and it was not pleasent. Shipping was VERY slow. When the pipe showed up for my wifes CT-70, it was missing the hardware as well as the gasket. The sellers response was "oh well" the suplier shorted me, its not my fault.. You will likely get your item, but they are never in a rush to send it out..

usmc-mustang
02-25-2008, 02:37 AM
Did you get your part yet? Iam still waiting on my parts from an ebay sale i made. He is a member here in the PI's so i wont mention names.. yet.

kelly5150
02-25-2008, 08:14 AM
I dealt with them recently too, they suck bad, lots of lying to me , no parts , jsut BS. I finally made them return my money , went elsewhere , happy now , get rid of them is my advice , soon , your waisting your energy .

Later , Kelly5150 out