PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with POWERDIRTBIKES.COM?

Zebinheimer
09-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Hey so I ordered my vader 125cc through powerdirtbikes.com. probably should have posted this before before buying; anyone have any experience ordering through them? I ordered last Friday. so far so good from what I can tell, hopefully will get a shipping confirmation tomorrow.

wheelbender6
09-12-2018, 09:18 PM
I haven't heard anything about them, but they have a cool website. Time will tell.

Lucastheking
09-13-2018, 01:09 AM
I ordered my grom clone from them, i hated their support, first they never answer the phone and when they finally awswer they take guesses when they are helping you, "i think this i think that, try this try that, take it to a licensed mechanic so they can fix it for you" it was a good thing my problems were little i figured it out on my own, their shipping was alright though got my bike pretty fast

RedCrowRides
09-13-2018, 08:24 AM
Lol, yeah a lot of Dealers will answer that "Sales" phone line as fast as they can, but when that "Support" phone rings they turn off the lights and act like they ain't home lol.

Zebinheimer
09-13-2018, 09:03 AM
I ordered my grom clone from them, i hated their support, first they never answer the phone and when they finally awswer they take guesses when they are helping you, "i think this i think that, try this try that, take it to a licensed mechanic so they can fix it for you" it was a good thing my problems were little i figured it out on my own, their shipping was alright though got my bike pretty fast

How long did it take to get the mco/title?

Lucastheking
09-14-2018, 07:29 PM
How long did it take to get the mco/title?

i got it a month after i got the bike, i had to ask for it they didnt send it on their own which they lied saying they did, i never got it. after i asked for it; i got it within a week, so make sure you ask for it