PDA

View Full Version : Tax return bike

kelly5150
02-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Well, decided on the Db27A in Red from ATVDiscounter in Texas for my tax return . I looked and looked and this is the bike I came up with for the money to be my best pet project for upgrades , and the fact I love my DB200A with the traditional forks too already , but want to try one with inverted forks also . I also got my Suzuki shock from that fella on E-Bay that I will install on the new DB27A when it arrives to give some extra hieght on the rear of this new bike . I already have the a new alluminum silencer ordered as well as a larger Mikuni carb for the beast too . I was pleasently surprised at the power of the DB200A , so I want to blow this new DB27A out a little as my little race-bike with major upgrades. I did find a set of alluminum rims for it too, but not sure if I want to dole out the dough on them too just yet ?
Garage space ? Oh my ! :lol:
I did a BB check on ATVDisounter and it came up reasoanbly positive . I will say there customer service thus far on my new Pit-Bike has been extrodinary at least .
Oh did I mention I just got another bike too :lol:
Bruce, your going to shiver in your boots when I tell ya I bought a SUNL !
If it wasn't for my friends in Texas already dealing with this brand and dealing with ATVDiscounters for a supply of parts for this little beast I would have never bought a SUNL . I am praying SUNL , yes praying they are actually changing thier behavoir . I will of course keep you informed on this of course if I have any problems with the bike or parts from ATVDiscounter too .
I liked the looks of the little 125ccXT model, so I bought one . It should be here In Auburn Washington by weeks end . It's in Salt Lake City now .
I have already purchased new Alloy bars in Gold for it, Alloy Gold skidplate, Gold alloy gas cap, and a Fast-Ace air adjustable multi color alloy shock , as well as a new header in Chrome , and Red and Gold alloy silencer with Red annodized heat shield on the header . Way cool looking pipe, spendy at $98 with shpping, but very cool. Whats more important than cool anyway ?! :lol:
It was a toss up what to buy with the tax return, because I have always wanted a Pit-Bike , but really wanted another DB27 or something , so I bought both ? Needless to say my tax return was never going to pay for both, so I sucked it up. I also do NOT have a fiance' or wife telling me what I can and can't do or buy , which is nice. Not that I would put up with it anyway . I guess I was single and dating till 35 years old for a reason . Now I am 41 , getting married someday and found one that loves buying toys as much as I do . I win ! :lol:
As far as pure dirt fun goes, what is better than being able to ride with your mate in life , in your own back forty ? I just can't think of a better life than that , can you ? We shoot and fish together too, what a joy that is too .
We need another garage though, I created an ATV monster in her now and I can see her wanting more stuff . Good grief !
We will have 8 cycles in the garage by months end, two Chevy Z28 Camaros that live there too , where am I going to put more stuff !
Problem is I aint done yet with my bike passion either , and neither is she .

Well kids, enjoy your day , I hav it off so will be out tinkering on one of these beasts today am sure. I picked up some good paint for this 1983 Suzuki Mono-Shock I bought for the new bike, so will prep and paint that today I guess . I found the aresol style Plasti-Dip coating paint in red to do the Coil on the shock, and high-gloss black automotive paint for the shock body . Should look great on the new DB27 whenever it gets here .
Will post some pics as the upgrades happen of course. Stay tuned to this dirt Channel soon . :D

Later, and you gotta love this sport ! :lol:

Kelly5150 out

culcune
02-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Keep us informed, especially the SunL! I had read they were trying to turn their business practices around. I suppose that since they are headquartered in Texas, and ATVdiscounters is in Texas, there will be better luck securing parts--time will tell. Congrats on the new bike.

ejcycles
02-11-2008, 09:24 AM
{No Pun Intended!}

especially the SunL! I had read they were trying to turn their business practices around. hahahahaahhahahahaha Rolling on the floor! :lol: 8O

BBB report on ATV Discounter, all 5 places they have been at. Owned by either Glen Barling or Sheri Barling.
http://search.bbb.org/Results.aspx?url=ATVDiscounter.com

Good Luck, because all 5 reports are unsatisfactory with The BBB.
Congrats on the new bikes!

culcune
02-11-2008, 10:25 AM
{No Pun Intended!}

especially the SunL! I had read they were trying to turn their business practices around. hahahahaahhahahahaha Rolling on the floor! :lol: 8O

BBB report on ATV Discounter, all 5 places they have been at. Owned by either Glen Barling or Sheri Barling.
http://search.bbb.org/Results.aspx?url=ATVDiscounter.com

Good Luck, because all 5 reports are unsatisfactory with The BBB.
Congrats on the new bikes!

I think I sounded too nice. What I should have said was this was probably the only place that one could possibly get SunL parts. Kelly just happens to live in the zone, LOL

(and there probably should have been more laughing, too :lol: :lol: :lol: )

kelly5150
02-11-2008, 01:34 PM
:lol:
We'll see, I have unfounded high hopes I guess . Of course I was promised a supply of parts and etc, etc, already , and my buddies have had no problems with these people , but they live there too . They have had ZERO issues and love this place , so I have to go with my loyalty to my friends, they aint going to lie to me . BBB reports are just that, reports . I got a wonderful bike from County Motorsports, once, but the rest of my dealings with bikes have been terrible, so you just never know. I have an ACE in the whole here, so why not give it a shot. I am only into this thing for about $750 , peanuts to me .
Worse case scenario , I blow up the bike , throw it in the fire-pit , buy a Coolster 125cc and be done with it I suppose ? Then how are they for service and parts ? You jsut never know . I went with what looks cool too, so that was a major factor in my descision , and price of course .

You gots to understand I have very large ugly mean friends that live there if you get my Big Burley Bad-A$% BIKER Friends drift point here . Even if there is a problem with my bike, there won't be a communication problem with parts or warranty issues that may or may not arrise . I have an excellent warranty package , in person in your face plan . My Bank here won't tollerate bad Interent sales or service with anyone I deal with either, they will yank money back just like they did with County Imports quick as you know what if I complain to them what-so-ever. They took an extra $150 from the forementioned company for messing with me on top of the $150 I disputed .because they saw that I was getting hosed so the refunded the entire $300 I put on thier card for the purchase I paid with two cards . Good Bank there , US Bank to be exact .

Like I said, the bike is so cheap anyway, I really don't care or have concerns with it at all . I guess you would have to live in my Biker circle to understand my confidence in this company giving me what I want and need promptly .

The DB27A, well I know I can't go wrong with reliablity or parts there for it, that is a no brainer buy for anyone looking for a great bike .

Thanks for the encouragement though Bruce, Cuclune , and congrats on
the new bikes comment . I hope your bike world is getting better too . From what and all I have read of you Bruce, you got more toys than fricken Santa Fricken Clause, so I don't need to be patting your toy back much the way I see things :lol: !
I would love to be your son and inherit those bikes though . I am adoptable, but not very likeable Bruce ? 8O Just an offer !

Later, too the garage !!! Whats left of it .

Later, kelly out

culcune
02-11-2008, 02:47 PM
:lol:
We'll see, I have unfounded high hopes I guess . Of course I was promised a supply of parts and etc, etc, already , and my buddies have had no problems with these people , but they live there too . They have had ZERO issues and love this place , so I have to go with my loyalty to my friends, they aint going to lie to me . BBB reports are just that, reports .

The main problems we seem to read others having seem to deal with mail order bikes. Since you or your "friends" :wink: can go there in person, you will probably have better dealings with them.

'Liverchip' had a good experience with the (alleged)devil, himself :twisted: (read Lifan's letter to the public), when he bought his bike from T-Motorsports; but unlike the members here with bad experiences from mail ordering, he went there in person (and bought the Shineray dirt bike, not a Lifan).

kelly5150
02-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeh, I hear ya there Culcune , in person is always better anyway, but unfortunately most of slobs cannot do that, ever really. I do have one guy here at Vince's motorcycle shop that sells the imports, like Motorized Fun Company and Hyosung too, but I don't much care for the guy personally . His prices are great, good bikes , good parts, real jerk guy though ?
I bought all this stuff online this time too, but I fortunately have connections with people whom have and do persoanlly go to that giant shop and buy bikes, buy parts and have yet to have problems there , so I am sure I won't either , even internet or phone orders . Believe me when I say that I got great Customer service from them twice now and they do not know me from Adam nor know that my freinds shop there . I don't intimidate till and if I need to , you know ? They actually called me when I requested my track number on-line ? Go figure that one out, I have never had a company do that. Nice part was it was a nice young Texan gal that I can say honestly wants my bussiness and spent a good deal of time with me on the phone telling me about other products I asked about and questions I had about other bikes, and she even called the wharehouse while I was on the phone to make sure I got the color I wanted and that it was in fact the right color, etc, etc.
Now thats good service . Impressed me enough to buy another bike right then and there .
Don't get me wrong, the SUNL's are crap compaired to an Orion or the high-end Coolsters, but I went into this wanting a cheap bike that I could mod out a little, throw away if I don't like it, blow it up whatever, so I went with the SUNL because of the price, looks and my in for parts . If I like Pit-Bikes after this one, I will buy a nice one for sure , and give this pile of crap to my Gal . I hope she doesn't read my posts ! :lol:
I am not even sure I will like Pit-Bikes, so $750 is all I am willing to spend on a fettish to have one to try out. This Sunl seams to me to be a no brainer bargain , but we'll see ? $500 to my door is cheap . $250 of mods is cheap too. I like E-Bay ! I just picked up a new O'Neal racing Jersey and am bidding on the matching pants now for it, so am getting the hang of bargain shopping there now and winning most of my Auctions .

As far as Shinray bikes, go, big thumbs up here in my personall experience with that companies product. I love mine, well built . I have heard mixed reviews on Lifan products, but you get what you pay for most fo the time, and if you want a Sportbike Crotch Rocket for $1,300.00 your going to get a Sport Bike, NON-crotchrocket for that price from Lifan, not a Ninja 250 .
But for the price, they sell very nice looking and mostly nice riding bikes .
If your a half decent mechanic you can make these pigs ears into silk purses with lots of hard knuckle busting work and little money . We win, no matter what I guess, but you just never know what your bike is actually going to be for you till you ride it a bunch, tweek it a bunch and love it alot . At the end of that episode you might still have a pile of crap, but you sure didn't pay much for it, so you got to keep that in mind too . Yes, the poor young guy making $7.50 an hour thinks these bikes are expensive because he spent allot of hourly wages to get one and expects it to last , be goreat, be a Ninja and he shouldn't have to work on it or put oil in it, jump 40 footers with it and it should run and last forever. Not so !
These bikes take tweeking, and alot of it. As you already know because your aware obviously that $1,000.00 for a motorcycle is almost unheard of for any kind of quality bike, but the alterantive is MANY MANY thousands of dollars for known great quality bikes like the Japenese bikes. Knwoing this, reguardless if you think $1,000.00 is going to get you a really nice bike like the Japenese stuff, your highly mistaken . Keep it real and you won't be disappointed though in the China bikes, You generally get what you pay for and much much more if your even the slight bit mechanically inclined. Especially with wonderful boards like this one available to everyone . Thanks again Frostbite for that !

Well back to the spray , took the shock apart , cleaned , sanded, primer on. Took some pics as I went this time show the before and after and disassebly tools, etc.

Later, Kelly out, sorry but I got ramble mouth today obviuosly. I get kinda excited about Motorcycles, I guess being ridden around on my Dads Norton Atlas gas tank at age 3 months certainly put this sport into my bones, let alone blood ! :lol:

Later, Kelly out

PS, did you guys catch that Bud Pole SHootout ? Man that was good race . I aint no Dale JR. fan by far, but you got to respect that racer for his talent. Theresa Earnhard sure held that boys carreer up , glad to see he dispose of the woman .
Later, kelly

culcune
02-11-2008, 04:15 PM
At least your ramblings make sense. When (if) I get my tax return, I am trying for a new bike to commute on. I might even get a Lifan from the devil's source--T-Motorsports!! :evil: 8O . Since they don't charge shipping if you pick your bike up in person, and my in-laws drive right by there from the outskirts north of L.A. to Yuma (my father has a pick-up), I might meet them in Pomona so I can make sure I get the bike with no damages, as well as the paperwork to register the bike.

kelly5150
02-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me Culcune . If you get a tax return ? I won't even ask ? I have to assume you have yet to file .
There are some sweet looking enduros out there thats for sure, especially that newer one that looks like the super-bikes that do the dirt-asphalt races now. Way cool sport ! :lol:
That one they sell on E-Bay looks like a good one, not too sure if he has any left though ?
I think my ultimate Enduro would be a 70's Yamaha TT500 . That was the ultimate Thumper in my opinion, and a strong running machine. I wish the China guys would make something like that for us here, I would buy one today .
Especially if it was based on these Honda clone engines and was made like the XR500's or something close to that CC's ? There is certainly a market, you being one, me being the other ! Lol :lol:
There you go agian planting seeds for more bikes in my darn garage again. You people got to stop me ! Just kidding , I am unstopable .

Ok, more spray, garage time, later, Kelly out

TeamCheap
02-11-2008, 06:10 PM
It looks like we'll be getting about 3K from tax returns but I doubt I'll be getting a new bike with it unless I come across a decent used drz400.

Our bikes still work just fine and I'd rather pay off some of these bills and maybe build something fun.

kelly5150
02-11-2008, 06:53 PM
TeamCheap, sounds like a good plan, especially if you got bills that need attending to, and your bikes are right where you want them, running strong, in good shape. Although, you let the real cat out of the bag when you mentioned the real priority in your life, the DRZ400 , ha ha ha :lol:
Nice bikes !

I spent umpteen thousands of dollars on an engagement ( = entrapment ) ring this last year , so I am buying Kelly stuff for awhile . Sounds fare to me at least , and I don't really mean entrapment, just trying to be funny, failing obvoiusly at it.

Dads coming out to visit on the 23rd from Dothan Alabama for a couple days to see me and to see his other worthless son thats in jail where he belongs ( I regress ) , but I hope to do some riding with the old fart while he is here . Don't think I am letting him touch the Viva Preditor 250 in fear he will kill me , himself , or my dogs with it on the track, but the DB200A is right up his alley . Fast, but not too fast , unlike the Preditor. That beast is Lethal !
Should be fun, hope its real muddy those days . Took him to Talledaga two years ago for a Nascar race, so its his turn to visit and spend thousands on airfare and rental cars .
Plan on a trip up river to grab some Elk to eat while he is here at my Butchers place . They don't get much Elk in Alabama obviously . Here in Washington it is like house cat, so many cats, so few recipes . We have our own local herd here migrating through the countryside in Tenino . I see them eating on the side of the road once in awhile . Gots to be careful riding the Harley around here , may actually hit an Elk . No kidding .

Later, Cheers, kelly5150 out

TeamCheap
02-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Yep thats my plan to pay off some bills but I will spend a little bit on toys/tools.

Sounds like you have some fun planned.

I have to buy some software and maybe a new computer but nothing to expensive oh and a digital probe but the computer is not for sure until I check on a few things.

Up here there is not much to do outside since it is around 0-10 degree's outside lately.We had planned to take the quads to a lake and run around but the lakes are not safe, they freeze then thaw and unless this bitter cold weather stays for a while the lakes will never be safe enough.
I'd like to have about 8 inchs of ice and temps around 25 to 30 degree's but it just doesnt happen that way.Our weather is so messed up, just about the time the ice is thick enough the temps go up to 40's-50's with rain and ruin it.

For us it is pretty much just a waiting process until spring gets here then we can start riding the trails again.

I may do some minor mods to the wifes bike.
things like .....
aluminum handlebars and real bark busters
better looking universal headlight
move some electrical things around and make new unbreakable side panels
maybe a different set of tires to make it easier for her to ride offroad
install a chinese exhuast pipe that goes to the 250cc dirt bikes
K&N air filter
install a 250cc engine just for kicks (this would make it my bike and she'd get mine- :lol: )

TeamCheap
02-12-2008, 12:55 AM
or I could just buy one of these (EBAY-GY250cc (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DIRT-BIKE-GY-250CC-FAST-no-reserve-This-is-a-steal_W0QQitemZ170192493338QQcmdZViewItem?hash=ite m170192493338)) and it is a local pickup for me so that makes it very easy.

But I doubt the wife would go for that. :lol:

kelly5150
02-12-2008, 04:44 AM
TeamCheap , I like that model of bike there (GY250 ), and color . Obviuosly, my Norton is Yellow too so I must like Bumble-Bee bikes .

Unbreakable side-panels ? What gives ? Plexi-glass or Lexan fabricated panels ? I know you have a plan, what gives ?

250 Motor upgrade, give her yours, take the wifes ? You think like me !

I am glad to see it is getting up to 50* today here , budds are starting on the scrub trees, and we have not froze for five days now, Spring is just beyond the horizon ackording to my flora and fauna . That means the track is going to get real muddy soon , fun fun fun ...

Won my O'Neal racing pants last night on E-Bay , cool , $35 . Will be nice in Summer to have a full set of race gear now . I have and do wear insulated Carharts now to keep the freeze out, but I would rather ride in Saudi Arabia , as this winter has been ugly and cold . Just kidding, I lived in Saudi when I was 15 and it is way too hot, but the sand was awsome for the RM250's I was racing around there .

Cheers man, and enjoy , Kelly5150 out

TeamCheap
02-12-2008, 06:00 AM
After I moved all the electrical brackets inward on my bike I made side panels out of nylon sheet which is very durable.
It also allowed me to make the bike narrower on the sides so I could ride it standing up.With the stock side panels replaced there was no more digging into my legs.

kelly5150
02-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Good Idea , thanks

Kellyout :lol:

DirtyGirl88
02-14-2008, 08:19 PM
If I like Pit-Bikes after this one, I will buy a nice one for sure , and give this pile of crap to my Gal . I hope she doesn't read my posts ! :lol:

Well I guess everyone has to have at least 1 piece of CRAP, that would be mine only one if you gave it to me.

Naw I don't read your posts but not my fault if they are on the pages I am reading. DOH!!! HOMER!!!

And "Spell Check" isn't a checkbook for witches, try using it!! Sheesh Kelly!

Good thing you're great at carpentry!!! :twisted:

DirtyGirl88 (or should I sign off as "The Entraper"???)

kelly5150
02-15-2008, 12:21 AM
When did "Sheesh" become a word ? You might want to try the dictionary along with your spellcheck fettish for political correctness on forums.
I think-um I spell-um fine-umm , as I am edumacated more than you honey .
Ha, so much for more free ATV's or dirtbikes for you smarti-pants .

Dater-lays, Kelly5150 out

TeamCheap
02-15-2008, 04:42 AM
I must being doing it all wrong because instead of me throwing my pile of crap quad to my wife she gets the new raptor.

kelly5150
02-15-2008, 05:04 AM
Homer here again , Ummmmmmmm Doughnuts . :lol:

Culcune, like you were saying with Sunl not having OEM parts on thier bikes , or they wanted to go thier own way and have exclusive rights or parts that they only provide on thier bikes ?
Playing Devils advocate here, not because I owne a Sunl now too, but I figure having a bike that only your type or brand or make of parts for the bike you produce or have produced for you is
just like every Japenese maker or KTM or anyone elses out there . That would be like saying that Kawasaki parts should fit a Honda . And since they don't the maker is stupid ? Sounds smart to me . If the Sunl makers were actually saying our Sunl 125 , 70 , 110cc is a copy of the XR50 , CR50 , CR70 XR70 , etc, etc, then I would also point out that thier OEM advertized bike doesn't fit my OEM made China bike, but they are not saying that , nor is it implied anywhere . I guess if you buy the Sunl thinking it is a copy of the Honda clones from China, your bad , not thiers .
Also, from what I can see so far on the Sunl is that the manifolds are the same, spec is identical to Honda , carb fits the Roketa just fine on the 125 from Roketa too. Thats whats running the Ball and Chains ATV right now is my SUNL carburetor . I will have to swap out some motor parts on it to check for more likeness to see if more are actually OEM or not for Hondas ? You can tell by looking a the Sunl that the palstics are nothing like the Honda clones plastics, nor do they bolt up the same .
Parts is the issue here I guess, OEM parts for Hondas actually , but my point if any is that people probably should not buy a SUNL if they want a Honda clone , they should buy a Honda clone . Hmmm?
I am not arguing that SUNL's history sucks, because it does for most people . Despite the fact that everyone has a hard time getting parts for a SUNL bike , what if it wasn't that way ? What if you could get parts easilly ? Would your point about SUNL being stupid for making a bike only they can get parts for or that fit only thier bike ? Sounds to me like they could be called Yamaha, KTM, Kawasaki doesnt it ? How smart are those companies ? Hmmm?
Just something to ponder is all . You got me thinking about why SUNL did what they did with thier pit-bikes and why they did not follow the sheep into the abiss of Honda clone-ed-ness like everyone else . Try to not sway your opinions now from past gripes about SUNl when you look at the points I am making . Yes, it will be hard, but my argument is not parts availability, is it ? No its not . It is the state of mind everyone gets into now thinking that all pit-bikes should be Honda clones and all parts for them should be OEM ? Why did people get this way and why does SUNl have to hear gripes about the consumers lack of insight on what a pit-bike should be ? What makes all pit-bikes have to be Honda Clones ? Who came up with that idea ?

Anyway , just some thoughts I found intriguing is all tonight that got spawned from a few of your posts to me and other people about SUNL and OEM .

Cheerios bro, later Kelly 5150 out :lol:

kelly5150
02-15-2008, 05:08 AM
Teamcheap, who do you think bought her ATV !!!!! Me .
I think I will buy another pit-bike and keep it too, she aint getting squwat . :lol: Laugh that one off honey .
Cheers, Kelly

TeamCheap
02-15-2008, 05:37 AM
Thats what I'm saying "I'm doing it all wrong" I buy it, I fix it, and only get to ride it long enough to check out the mods or maintenance work then back to my ride :lol:.

Atleast she does help with working on our stuff and that is fun to get out there together wrenching and riding (OH man where is spring, I need to get out and ride a bit)

culcune
02-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Kelly, the OEM theory is just that, a theory. It just seemed funny that with their bikes, people could not swap parts with other brands (like they weren't all pretty much the same :lol: )

So my theory continues with Bruce from EJCycles, who used to carry SunL, but dropped them when they wouldn't return his phone calls for parts, and customers of his were left high and dry.

There was an article someone linked from somewhere regarding SunL about a year or so ago and how they were going to start back up and do it right, and blah, blah, blah... This is where you might be picking up from--essentially their "ashes" Hopefully, you will have better luck than past members here who couldn't ever get their SunL bikes quite right.

We will live vicariously through you. Perhaps, for next year, you could even write off your SunL purchases on your taxes due to your ongoing postings, keeping us up with how they are running, and if you need parts, how they were to deal with. I think if they were to just follow someone else's business plan (i.e. Roketa, Jetmoto, Hi-Bird, etc.) they should do okay this time! :lol:

DirtyGirl88
02-15-2008, 06:31 PM
When did "Sheesh" become a word ? You might want to try the dictionary along with your spellcheck fettish for political correctness on forums.
I think-um I spell-um fine-umm , as I am edumacated more than you honey .
Ha, so much for more free ATV's or dirtbikes for you smarti-pants .

Dater-lays, Kelly5150 out

Political correctness, since when have we ever worried about being politically correct Kelly?

What did I do or say that wasn't politically correct?

Merriam-Webster
Main Entry: sheesh
Pronunciation: \ˈshēsh\
Function: interjection
Date: 1972
—used to express disappointment, annoyance, or surprise

Your time to laugh that off. :wink:

DirtyGirl88

kelly5150
02-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Yo Bud, just FYI, Roketa sucks for parts, intelelgence , or any other form of rational way of being to us motorcylce people . What a bunch of bone-heads at Roketa central. Some of thier dealers are great that I have dealt with, but Rokets, no .
Do you know or realize how many charge backs on credit cards they have gotten ? Me neither, but the guys there, yes, the guys there told us it happens all the time and he wouldn't even buy his own product because the company sucks that bad . Thats pretty bold for a salesman for Roketa to say in front of 5 of his comrads sitting at the table with him on the phone to Stacey when she was trying to get some parts issues resolved .

On the other note, I will keep you informed, honestly , how this thing goes with SUNL, for sure . I will not call in the troops to make anything happen first, I will see how they truelly are first . As you know about bikes, time will tell, and I plan on runnign this one into the ground to see what its made of . I will say this is the only China bike so far that hasn't given me a grief session after assembly trying to get it right . The DB was a bit nasty after I made her wear a fat pipe and the Viva still ahs a mind fo its own at times regardless of how I tune it ? But nether have many miles on them, so the jury is still out anyway .
So far so good and I hope it continues. I hope to break something on it soon so I can order something from them at ATV discounter . That must be my sickness talking, but we'll see .

Tax write-off ? Hmmm ?

Later bro, Kelly out

culcune
02-15-2008, 09:23 PM
I hope to break something on it soon so I can order something from them at ATV discounter . That must be my sickness talking, but we'll see .

You really are a madman!!! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :wink:

kelly5150
02-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Culcune,

5150 , the numbers speak for themselves . That was an earned title for me, not just given, but self appointed too . At least I am aware I am crazy 8O ...................
Buying a SUNL was crazy too, admittedely so . But I am always rooting for the underdog . Plus I like the style-looks of the bike. I can always throw a Zongshen motor in it for $200 , or just throw it on the fire . It would make for a nice BBQ with a full tank of gas and two quarts of Shell 15-40W ? :lol: .

If I could count how many of these dealers or representitives out there selling these bikes that suck, well it would be most of them. Scooter Depot was great, great bike , great customer service, parts , and this latest deaelr for my gals Roketa ATV is doing good too so far, a bit slow, but at least he honors warranty issues . And yes, ATVdiscounters has been good to me , so far . Other than that it has been a bloody nightmare finding honest reputable people, but isnt that how this world is becomming in every way, every product , service out there ? Bruce and people like him are few and far between as you know .

Cheerios, Kelly5150 out :lol: