PDA

View Full Version : Hawk 250 Shirts and Decals

76firebird
10-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Hello. I have made a few T shirt designs for the RPS Hawk. If you are interested in one they will be $15 dollars plus shipping. Just email me what color t shirt you would like and the size. I was also thinking of doing a few sweatshirts if anyone was interested. If you would like them as a decal instead of a shirt let me know what size and i will give you a price. If you need any other vinyl decals made let me know or if you need any custom T shirts made let me know. My Email is stevemel98@hotmail.com This is the first time i have tried attaching photos if you can not view them please mention it in a response. Thanks

culcune
10-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Could you do a California version for those of us in the Golden State...I envision the 'Soup Nazi' character from that very famous Seinfeld episode on the shirt, as well as an outline of the state, and somewhere on the shirt the words-- "No Hawk for YOU!!"

All kidding aside--these are a great idea!!

76firebird
10-10-2018, 03:40 PM
I love it. That would be a great idea. If you really want one I will work up a design and post it and see what you think.

kirbo7106
10-17-2018, 05:07 PM
Let us know if they go into production!