PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Cazador 180XL at the Bonnet Carre Spillway

JerryHawk250
10-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Out riding with my daughter in her Cazador 180XL at the Bonnet Carre Spillway. This has been a great little machine and has held up well for the two years we have had it. Enjoy a little Cajun and swamp pop music while your at it. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDVyGL3_pk4&feature=youtu.be

culcune
10-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Great video! I have been curious about those side by sides since they came out a few years ago; my friend Alan at Excalibur had told me they were definitely one of the higher quality, well, anything, to come out of China when Excalibur were selling them (he spoke from a warranty side of things). It seems to get out of its own way pretty well.

I believe you had a video or photos of you on your Hawk at the same location--I recognize the railroad bridge. Good of you having daddy/daughter time--using motorsports, no less!! :tup:

JerryHawk250
10-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Cazador has excellent warannty service even after it was out of warranty. About two months ago I had an issue with the rear brakes. Turn out that the brake pad was missing on the piston side so the piston had direct contact with the rotor. It wore the piston down until it wasn't making contact but brakes always felt normal. I sent them an email with pictures of the worn down caliper and they sent me replacement caliper and pads at no charge within 5 days. I was ready to pay for it but since it came from the factory that way they replace it for free. It's two years old this month. That's way past factory warranty. Good company :tup: