PDA

View Full Version : Tao Tao Rhino 4 sale

Slaphappy
10-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Total shot in the dark here. I'm getting ready to list my Rhino on my local craigslist. Just waiting on my new registration to come in the mail ( to transfer to new owner ). I'm near Rochester NY.

Putting it on here in case someone might be lurking. I'm assuming I will get a lot of questions and lookers on craigslist but it would be easier if some one wanted it who knew what they were looking at.

I bought it in and it is registered as a 2017 Rhino..but if I remember right it was actually manufactured earlier..2016 maybe? ( It's in the shed and it's dark right now :shrug: )

Anyway..it is all original and has MAYBE 20 hours on it. I do have a mikuni carb that can go with it. The oil has been changed 3 times already .. it's the black model. The original battery died and I'm going to get an upgraded battery for the sale.

I will probably be asking $800 on craigslist. If anyone is looking for a Rhino and is within driving distance give me a shout.

muhoms1
02-19-2019, 02:39 PM
I'm in jersey looking to purchase one in the next few weeks. any photographs? Thanks