PDA

View Full Version : SUNL 125XT start-up and PIC .

kelly5150
02-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Well, this was by far the easiest bike I ever put together . It has nice stance , very tall, almost as tall as a DB200A .
Drained the oil, took the carb off, cleaned it, adjusted the throttle ( They put it upside down under the brake ? ) , cleaned the gas tank out of any foreign matter , dust etc .
Put Super unleaded in the tank, pulled the choke up, kicked it once, BANG, it fired up first time . Now thats what I am talking about ! :lol:
Honest opinion of this bike after riding it around in the front yard and how it started is " a winner " ..........I am trying to be non-bias of my opinion here of the bike, but its hard to do when it runs as good as it does and how they treated me at ATVDiscounter on top of that . I am sorry, but I liek the bike and ATVdiscounter. If I need parts I will get back to you on how that ever goes if nessacary . I am sure i will break something eventually, so we'll see then .
I think what impresses me most of the bike is it has NUTTS ! Walnuts, pecans and pistachios , you choose which ones you like . It goes fine that is for sure .
I look forward to upgrading it when some of my parts get here . Will post pics and proceedures for the instal as I do them of course . As well as this thing has treated me on start-up and riding it around , I am going to upgrade it to the max . I am sold on Pit-Bikes ! I wasn't too sure I would like one, but oh my are they fun .
Clutch needed adjustment , thats it and the throttle assemble turned over . Thats all , so that made me happy too . Very little grief and easy to work on, everything is right there easy to get to .
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/5150kelly/100_0148.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/5150kelly/100_0149.jpg
Yes, NO STICKERS on this one either . I know they say Stupid American anyway , plus they slow you down, wind resistance you know .

Later, Cheers, and Kelly5150 out

usmc-mustang
02-14-2008, 11:36 PM
I believe you are mistaken concerning the stickers.. They actually make you go faster. Good for atleast 10-15 HP minimum.. Looks cool, wish my 6-5" 225 lb butt would fit on one. easier to haul one of these as well as the CT-70 than my Viva 200 on the hitch of the MH.

kelly5150
02-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Ummm , I am 6' , 200 plus pounds too, not an issue fitting myself whatsoever on this bike Semper-Fi man . It is tall, like I said, almost as tall as the DB200A , only two inches shorter . The shock it comes with is stout, stiff, hard-on , it holds me without much give , fronts are equally balalnced too . Nimble bike comes to mind . Yes, were giants, but this particular one is large enough . The only sisue is the Bars, but I bought new ones, higher ones.

Cheers, Kelly5150out

TeamCheap
02-15-2008, 05:01 AM
Studies have proven that the stickers themselves dont make the bike faster (unless they are lightning bolt stickers) but they distract the other riders who are trying to read them causing them to slow down thereby seemingly making the stickered bike faster.
Since it was found that some riders can not read (thanks public schooling) they came up with another sticker version which is simply a picture of something or even just a symbol.

I'd like one of those pit-bikes but they are a bit small but there is that SIKK trail bike 125 that is about the size of our 200GY's, unfortunately it cost $1900.

kelly5150
02-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Hey thats funny TeamCheap ,
I have never had the chance to read anyones stickers while riding on my bikes against them ? I am always in front so I never see anyone , or stickers . Hee hee hee . :lol:
I attribute this to NO STICKERS and less wind resistance. I do like the lightening bolt theory though, but I am sure it is only theory of course .
Although my true Pollock and Indian heritage makes me like the CC's on my bikes though , 250cc etc etc ? GO figure that one out ? Why would I like the CC's to show ? Thats just crazy or stupid, you choose and I will agree to it ! Maybe I could put some 500cc's stickers on the the little red bike and really go fast , what do you think ? It probably would work better than octaine boost .

Cheers, Kelly out, and that SIKK bike is so very cool, but so very expensive . It is worth it, but darn man ! I have a hard time chocking down anything that says 125cc on it and not being Japanese for that price , used of course .

DirtyGirl88
02-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Hey that's one DARN nice ATV in the background of this picture!!!

:P

DirtyGirl88

kelly5150
02-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Hay you,
I guess hijacking my threade is ok since I love you ! :lol:
God knows I have done it to ya too . Its all good ! :lol:

What do you mean it is a darn nice ATV in that picture ? Your lucky to be graced by me in my photo in the backround of this beautiful picture of my beautiful Little Red Monster . I needed the Orange and Black in my color spectrum to get the true nice-ness of this Red Bike you know ?
God knows when I was shopping for ATV's, I saw that one and was going to buy it if it was a bigger CC's unit for me . Then I offered to buy you an ATV and happened to show you this one, remember ? Go figure it was the most expensive in its class, you must have good taste ? Oh yeh, your with me, of course you have GREAT taste . :lol:
When we finish the track the right way we should have a real blast on these critters . The Back-stetch on turn 2 next to Judy's acreage needs to be a bigger size sweeping turn with burm so we can keep some speed going into turn 3 out by the Road .

I think it will really be a blast to ride the track on these little bikes , it will be like a Talladega sized Super Speedway track on these bikes , very cool . :lol:

Now that your getting an exact 125cc XT from me , one in Black of course, because I know how much you love Black , we can really race these together. That will be very very very very cool to do with you DirtyGirl88 . And you are a very DirtGirl88 indeed :lol: . Although I am upgrading the pipe, muffler , carb , rear suspension soon , so maybe I could ride blindfolded or backwards to give you a fighting chance at ever beating me :lol: The Little Red Beasty is going to smoke you ! Better save your pennys for upgrades DirtyGirl88 , your going to need them.
But then again your ATV 67A will eat me up . But then again , the Viva 250cc Monster Green Weenie will toast you and spit you out to soak in the rain my love ! :lol:
God knows what you'll be getting other than the SUNL125ccXT DB-10 for your Birthday this year ? Albeit the Bike is way early , but I obviuosly buy things on impulse dont you know . I may have to invest in Pit-Bike parts for you so we can really have some good fun this Spring on these .
From the couple hours of screwing around on that bike, it is going to be a blaster with some Modifications to it , can't wait ! :lol:
I am equally excited for you to get your gift too next week .
I guess if I do my upgrades first we will be able to tell just how well what works and what doesn't so we don't have to repeat mistakes I made buying stuff that doesn't work . Plus you will get to ride mine too to see if you want it that fast or not , or if you want better suspension, etc, etc ...?
That rear shock is pretty awsome as it is, it handles me just fine, so you may not want anything other than MORE SPEED !!!! Oh and Handlebars of course, and you'll probably want Freekin Orange grips to match the stupid orange Rising Sun stickers that slow you down too. But then again I will never have to look at your stickers because I will be ahead of you all the time, winning of course . :lol:

Later DirtyGirl88 , I got a nice Pork Chop and Squash dinner for you waiting tonight when you come home from your day at work. I also have Desert too , but I am having a hard time fitting me on the plate ? :lol:

Later Babe, love you, Kelly5150 over and out , of his mind and I can prove it with paperwork ! 8O