PDA

View Full Version : Lifan 150, LAST DAY @ $1.8k (Venom)...dont wait

CaptKhaos
11-23-2018, 02:27 PM
Just got one of these for my son.

today is last day to get the Lifan 150 for under $1900. price goes up tomorrow to $2099

If you've been holding off...last chance

hit me up and ill share how to get this one time deal $200/off.

kirbo7106
11-24-2018, 10:46 AM
Thanks Dad! What color did you get for me? :lmao:

I’m sure he will love it!

CaptKhaos
11-24-2018, 06:32 PM
Thanks Dad! What color did you get for me? :lmao:

I’m sure he will love it!

:clap:

i got u black/red...happy?

but son, after reading all the fun things these bikes can do...I've decided to keep it for myself.

but don't worry, you can have my Schwinn :yay:

hugs,

dad

culcune
11-24-2018, 07:42 PM
I noticed they are the 49 state version according to their site. Lifan is offering their bikes through online dealers rather than their original idea which was brick and mortar dealerships. Shame they weren't able to establish a strong dealer network.

Barnone
11-26-2018, 09:00 AM
Just got one of these for my son.

today is last day to get the Lifan 150 for under $1900. price goes up tomorrow to $2099

If you've been holding off...last chance

hit me up and ill share how to get this one time deal $200/off.

Can't see any photos of the bike. My computer must be on the blink.

CaptKhaos
11-26-2018, 02:12 PM
I noticed they are the 49 state version according to their site. Lifan is offering their bikes through online dealers rather than their original idea which was brick and mortar dealerships. Shame they weren't able to establish a strong dealer network.

Yes! I spoke with the Lifan dealer closest to me and he stated that Lifan's dealer support is horribly lacking. If you visit the Lifan American website, you'll notice the dealer locator is worthless. Simply finding your local dealer can be frustrating and fruitless. Only by pure chance did I find mine....

And also this ridiculous stance on aftermarket parts has got to be addressed!!

At this time, if you have a Lifan Motorcycle you are stuck to buying ONLY what Lifan offers. Sure there's tons of misc universal stuff like grips, mirrors, levers, etc...but not allowing the third party vendors to innovate and offer mods will surely hurt Lifan's ability to crack the US market. The US mini moto market is far more mod-hungry than ROW and relys heavily on customization to achieve a unique, stand-out mini.

Without third party support... I fear Lifan will either fail here, or could take many years to be successful.

CaptKhaos
11-26-2018, 02:19 PM
Can't see any photos of the bike. My computer must be on the blink.

Can you see this:hi:

Whisky
12-03-2018, 12:38 AM
:clap:

i got u black/red...happy?

but son, after reading all the fun things these bikes can do...I've decided to keep it for myself.

but don't worry, you can have my Schwinn :yay:

hugs,

dad

Good one lol
:lmao: