PDA

View Full Version : Frames

tnoffroader
02-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Has anybody had any problems with there frames cracking or breaking? If you do take some jumps with your bike how hard can you push it?

katoranger
02-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I have only seen one post about a frame breaking and that was a street bike. More of a concern would be bolts shearing off.

Allen

AZ200cc
02-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Don't push them to hard, the suspension will probably break before the frame does though.

kelly5150
02-20-2008, 04:52 AM
I can only speak from the few China bikes I have so far, but I can't break the DB200A , and the welds look good or at least moderately well done. The Viva 250 welds are actually pretty so I see no upcomming problems there on that bikes frame and it can handle a good pounding too .
The little red 125cc bike, well, I am positive I will TACO the rims well before the frame ever breaks .
I can't see many problems with the frames happening on these bikes really ? From me tapping a few holes here and there on them, they are equally as hard as anything on my Euro bike or Harley , which is mostly Japanese anyway , and we all know how well made Brittish steel is, so .
I think if you refrain from your EVIL KINEVIL stunts you'll be just fine .
I guess I am just glad the Space Shuttle isn't put together with the bolts though ! :lol:

Later days , Kelly5150 out