PDA

View Full Version : mxmotorsports.us

nick780
02-19-2008, 04:58 PM
ok here we go , i told rick at mxmotorsports i would give him some good reviews, his site says ill get my bike in 5 to 7 days it took 10 because of the weekend, the bike came in good condition ,and he also threw in a free motocross helmet for me that i just got today,(pretty cool), dont get me wrong you have to bargin a bit for a free helmet ,but not much, incase anyone is looking to buy out of state and have it shipped mxmotorsports treated me pretty good. its the trucking company's you should be scared of ,lol. :lol:
-

p.s- stay on top of who ever you buy your bike online from, i bet rick got tired of me ,but i was a hound dog to him until i got my tracking number!

naturebearsc
02-25-2008, 07:44 PM
get a mechanic to check out the bike so your warranty won't be void check out the roketa web site...

http://www.roketa.com/information/13.shtml

COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS: You must have a professional mechanic (any small engine repair shop, motorcycle shop, or local auto repair shop) or an authorized Goldenvale Dealer assemble your new motorized vehicle and do the prep work to assure your is in good working condition. You will need to provide proof of this when filing a warranty claim

THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE:
• THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT USE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC (SMALL ENGINE REPAIR SHOP, MOTORCYCLE SHOP, OR AUTO REPAIR SHOP) OR AN AUTHORIZED GOLDENVALE DEALER TO ASSEMBLE AND PREP THE PRODUCT PRIOR TO OPERATION. Proof of this is required for warranty claims.

if they ship it in a crate to your house and you don't get a mechanic to look at it you can loose your warranty i almost did ....

saw the pictures though looks cool hope ya have fun on it :) and hope it runs good just try and keep that warranty incase it doesnt hehe roketa even drops the parts coverage i think if your not careful !! have fun ;)

nick780
02-26-2008, 05:49 AM
taking care of,a mechanic works for the electric company i work at.

naturebearsc
02-27-2008, 02:43 AM
cool deal hehe wish i new some mechanic buddies hehe would come in handy lately good gosh i got a old 2001 kymco in the shop since sept they havent had a chance to look at and im trying to get this sunl looked at now lol hehe ... well guess you'll be having fun with the new purchase.

nick780
02-27-2008, 05:52 AM
yeah everything is good so far, easy to put together, tires,handlebars,shocks,steering rods, and a oil change ,and she fired right up,i do need to replace the hose clamps, they are pretty crappy.pretty strong bike for a 300cc, im still breaking it in,but the other day i was just messing around on it alittle by my house,and i hit the gas alittle harder than i have been ,and that bike stood right up on its back wheels, whats wrong with your bike again? alot people on this forum can probably help you, best thing is if your goona ride ,you should learn to work on it yourself,thats what im doing learning little by little.

naturebearsc
02-27-2008, 10:23 AM
as far as i can tell (plus i asked a mechanic) for what ever reason (this bike has a radiator) the fan that cools the radiator failed and the LAST day i rode it um only a few miles from home the temp gauge maxed out and when i rode it home it basicly spewed out oil and water( most people figure it burnt a ring or both) so after it cooled it wouldnt even turn over with the keys. had to clean all that oil and water off my front porch don't have a garage so store em there also got a honda rebel with about 29,000 (2002) that this was gonna i replace. i just went and put a new tire and chain and sprockets so id have something to ride until the whole warranty/ parts etc thing gets figured out. the bike that died was a 2007 and im still riding a 2002 strange when i think about it hehe. whod thought. yeah if it was something minor i might like a tire but this a new bike and the engine blew so thats why im sorta at least trying to get parts woulda liked labor but don't think thats gonna happen.