PDA

View Full Version : Pitster Pro XTR, almost done in CT

PaiN
01-30-2019, 04:57 PM
Well I cleared a major hurtle today with the XTR 250... It passed the CT DMV inspection. :tup: Now the way is clear for registration, all I have to do is add the bike to my insurance, then go back to the DMV pay the tax, the registration fee and they'll hand over my plate. :)

The XTR 250 T4 needs a few things to pass the CT inspection. Its mostly equipped with what it needs to pass but will need DOT approved tires, red rear and amber front reflectors added. Also, CT charges an $88 "composite vehicle" fee that will need to be paid at the DMV before the inspection is done.

This is load off my mind.

JerryHawk250
01-30-2019, 05:25 PM
Almost there. :tup:

PaiN
02-06-2019, 04:10 PM
:yay: Pitster Pro XTR 250 successfully plated in Connecticut :yay:

Added the bike to my Progressive Ins. policy on-line last night....Took the paper work to the DMV this afternoon, $263 later they handed me over the shiny, new plate.
I got home and promptly took the Pitster for a spin....I really enjoyed getting it out and stretching its legs for the first time...now for some dirt...

JerryHawk250
02-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Congrats! :tup:

culcune
02-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Yay! More videos!!

PaiN
02-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Yay! More videos!!
Ya know....I totally hooked up the GoPro for this 1st legal ride. Not 10mins ago I transferred all I recorded to put a vid together ....and there's no ***** audio or sound on any of it >:(>:( its useless ... What pissed me off is that I just replaced the mic and pig tail because I was having audio trouble with the older stuff ..errrrrr

JerryHawk250
02-06-2019, 07:55 PM
Ya know....I totally hooked up the GoPro for this 1st legal ride. Not 10mins ago I transferred all I recorded to put a vid together ....and there's no ***** audio or sound on any of it >:(>:( its useless ... What pissed me off is that I just replaced the mic and pig tail because I was having audio trouble with the older stuff ..errrrrr
And I had my bag of pop corn all ready for a show. :p

PaiN
02-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Can you add music to it. Like Born to be wild from Steppenwolf. Then call it done.

Even "Born to be Wild" could't make riding around Bristol, CT interesting.... LOL
If I was off-road with some good scenery the music over might work but not with the footage I got today. Sometimes I hate the GoPro
Voice over isn't going to fly either, motovlogs just aren't the same without the bike's voice in the background.
And I had my bag of pop corn all ready for a show. :p

Sorry, buddy....I guess you'll have to suffer with an eveRide ADV vid or something tonight... ;)

culcune
02-11-2019, 08:05 AM
I watched your oil change video...at least got to hear the bike run!

PaiN
02-11-2019, 10:47 AM
I watched your oil change video...at least got to hear the bike run!
I managed to get a ride vid together from going out yesterday...I'll be posting later tonight. Its SOOoo much better to hear the bike running when its moving too :D:)

culcune
02-11-2019, 10:24 PM
I managed to get a ride vid together from going out yesterday...I'll be posting later tonight. Its SOOoo much better to hear the bike running when its moving too :D:)

Loved the ridealong! Thanks for posting it!! :tup:

https://youtu.be/nyiZSikw2K8