PDA

View Full Version : Need Falcon 2018 Assembly Instructions!

Xethea
03-16-2019, 12:15 AM
I forgot that not all places fully assemble motor-scooters! This other place sold it for less, but didnt even ask about full assembly like my last chinese motorcycle, that i didnt think about it. Stupid me. :ohno: I was just used to them asking.

I looked online, youtube, etc. I just cannot find anything specifically for this one, a Falcon 250cc 2018 motorscooter. Whenever i look it up in any way, it always just shows me places that sell it or stuff like Hawk 250. I am wondering if i can just follow what a Hawk 250 does. I just need to put on the front tire, mirrors, handles, get the kick stand working, etc.

It only came with safety instructions and simply taking care of the bike, but it didn't tell me how to assemble it. I need a manual or something! sorry if i sound stupid.

Please help! :cry:

Bruces
03-16-2019, 07:55 AM
I don’t think anybody around here has one of those bikes yet ,I googled it and it’s a sport bike with a gy6 engine in it ,dual front disk brakes so not really like the hawk ,yet the same basic steps will be involved .Essentially you have to get the bottoms of the front forks off the ground about a foot ,roll the front wheel assembly into place ,then fit the front axle and spacers ,but in your case that might take a little fooling and figuring to get it right ,you want to end up with the wheel centred between the fork legs and the brake disks centred in the calipers .

Pluk504
05-14-2020, 12:56 AM
I forgot that not all places fully assemble motor-scooters! This other place sold it for less, but didnt even ask about full assembly like my last chinese motorcycle, that i didnt think about it. Stupid me. :ohno: I was just used to them asking.

I looked online, youtube, etc. I just cannot find anything specifically for this one, a Falcon 250cc 2018 motorscooter. Whenever i look it up in any way, it always just shows me places that sell it or stuff like Hawk 250. I am wondering if i can just follow what a Hawk 250 does. I just need to put on the front tire, mirrors, handles, get the kick stand working, etc.

It only came with safety instructions and simply taking care of the bike, but it didn't tell me how to assemble it. I need a manual or something! sorry if i sound stupid.

Please help! :cry:call me i got one 5042105008 im chad