PDA

View Full Version : A word of thanks.....!!!

wedooit
07-17-2019, 01:15 PM
As we read these posts, and the literally tons of experience, knowledge, and kindness, that is shown, our so many thanks!!! AND the humor the lightens the day!! The sellers and manufacturers should be thankful as well.....think about it....

We just wanted to give a big thanks!!!!!:thanks:

Weldangrind
07-24-2019, 11:10 AM
I'm with you. I'm very grateful for the time I get to hang around this shop.

OneLeggedRider
08-25-2019, 06:13 AM
Yes, the amount of knowledge here is outstanding. Even though I'm a motorcycle technician I literally had no clue about China bikes when I bought one in November. I had heard rumors they existed, and had seen a little 4-wheeler come through the Polaris/Victory dealership I worked at. But thanks to Dan and Jerry they got me off to a running start, and most of the mods I've done so far have been based on Dan's bike (talk about plagiarism lol).

And I try to contribute where and when I can. Definitely a great bunch of guys, Jerry didn't know me from Adam and sent me a set of hand controls for free. Another member Justin sent me a jet and wouldn't even take shipping on it, both guys just said pay it forward. So when MtnManPoe needed a new front tire in Florida I ordered a Trakmaster and had it delivered to his door. You don't see this kind of behavior in any other groups, proud to be a member here. :thanks: