PDA

View Full Version : Signing in from Shelby, NC

Roketarider
01-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Hello everyone. I am 24, active duty Army now for the past 6 years now.

I have a 05 Pontiac GTO daily driver, 06 Yamaha R6 and newly bought Roketa DB-07A.

Yesterday was the first day I got out to ride it and took it off road for some trail riding.

The reason why I joined this board is to gain knowledge on this specific bike and to upgrade to make it run good and go a litttttttle faster.

I am not new to boards, I know how to use the search button (already have) and would like to gain knowlege from people that have owned these bike for months or years.

culcune
01-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Welcome here. There is a lot of knowledge to be gained from this forum, as well as the Yahoo! Groups that you can link to on the "Home" page, such as the ChinaBikes Group, LF200GY Group, and Jetmotogroup.

Ferrit
01-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Welcome aboard! Guess we wouldn't have run into eachother in the mil. as I've been retired longer than you have been in! Enjoy the new bike.

blimpman
01-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Welcome... Lots of good info here. Use the search function and you'll find lots of it.

Roketarider
01-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Welcome... Lots of good info here. Use the search function and you'll find lots of it.
I have and found some information I needed, but do need to post a few new questions.

ejcycles
01-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Hi Roketarider
Welcome to ChinaRiders! 24 8O no just kidding. Have fun on the new ride & glad to see ya here.

Ride Wild and Fly Like an Eagle! 8O
Bruce

Roketarider
01-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Hi Roketarider
Welcome to ChinaRiders! 24 8O no just kidding. Have fun on the new ride & glad to see ya here.

Ride Wild and Fly Like an Eagle! 8O
Bruce
haha...I am going to guess the average age is a little bit older than I am?!