PDA

View Full Version : Lights aren’t working

Vaddy416
09-06-2019, 02:42 AM
Hello I need help figuring out why my taillight & headlight (high & low) don’t work. The headlight and taillight only turn on if I push the “pass” button. Brake light works when I push brake. I ran DC to the taillight to make sure the led works and it does. I inspected the entire harness and the wires look good.

Thank you

2018 Razkull 125

chuck
09-06-2019, 06:43 AM
[QUlush brake. I ran DC to the taillight to make sure the led works and it does. I inspected the entire harness and the wires look good.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

scoot newb
09-06-2019, 03:56 PM
So... is it working now?

Vaddy416
09-07-2019, 03:42 AM
No lights still aren’t working. I was told that it could be the voltage regulator? I’m going to swap it out and see if that fixes the problem.

RedCrowRides
09-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Uhm, is the bike new, or new to you , or have you had it a while? the reason i ask is, there is a switch that controls the headlights on the throttle side that most motorcycles dont have , they just have the one on the clutch side of the bars.
might want to try moving that switch on throttle side and checking to see if it starts working. with all your other lights working , i'd trace the headlight tailight wires inside the headlight housing , there is a connector in there that is fairly easy to disconnect it might have come loose.

Vaddy416
09-07-2019, 11:15 PM
I swapped out the voltage regulator and everything works fine now👍🏽