PDA

View Full Version : Tool kit

wedooit
10-07-2019, 10:34 AM
I found this....maybe this has posted before...
link below
www.rrrtoolsolutions.com/

He also has other kool tools and videos!!!!!

Essayons
10-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Great looking kit. I'm sure the price will seem fair if I have to pay for a tow truck because I couldn't fix it. Great concept. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas. We should start some sort of raffle in the forum. Donate proceeds to charity.

wedooit
10-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Great looking kit. I'm sure the price will seem fair if I have to pay for a tow truck because I couldn't fix it. Great concept. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas. We should start some sort of raffle in the forum. Donate proceeds to charity.

That would be a great idea! Am going to send a pm to some of the masters on this site, about starting a thread of tools....maybe there is one, but there is soo much info here. I am a tool nut, but a lot of the people here could be assisted, of what tools they need to keep their china syndrome bikes alive and well.....and some suggestions as where to buy.

Basketcase... posted a bearing removal tool. I didn't know that was available....I am old school and I always say "I don't get off the farm much", but we are not farmers, we just live in the country. LOL

Essayons
10-07-2019, 01:52 PM
I'm in for helping others for sure. Done it on other forum before.

A tool sticky would definitely be helpful.