PDA

View Full Version : Hooper imports

motohillbilly
03-23-2008, 07:30 PM
If I order an item frim this guy does it come from him and china? Whats the usual time to recieve?

motohillbilly
03-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Or is there a better sorce or cheaper sorce for a sproket?

culcune
03-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Hooper has a full warehouse in WA state. Bruce from EJ Cycles is a member here, and contributes with unsolicited advice, and can get you a sprocket probably faster.

rich_e
03-24-2008, 01:34 AM
I've gotten a couple of parts, including a sprocket, from Hooper. Took about a week to arrive. I'm in the Midwest, plus it's a small town so everything takes an extra day.

MATT
04-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I just purchased an ohc motor from hooper. It was nice to speak with larry hooper himself he seems like a good guy. When the motor arrived it was missing the carb and some of the other parts but they were shipped to me via airmail quite quickly. I have no complaints. he also helped me track down some hard to find parts which he pirated from a parts bike.

Bruce is also a good guy to get parts from and he offers lots of free advice. I have purchased parts from him as well.

I would be more than happy to recommend either of these two dealers for any of your parts needs.

Happy shopping!