PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Orion RXB 125xl

imapdog
11-15-2019, 11:51 AM
rxb125xl

Weldangrind
11-15-2019, 11:53 AM
That's a very good deal; I hope it sells quickly for you.

JerryHawk250
11-15-2019, 03:09 PM
Somebody will make a sweet deal. All mods already done and ready to roll for less than a new one which this one is new and is probably worth more like $1300. Good luck.

culcune
11-15-2019, 09:45 PM
Darn! You are taking a few hundred dollar hit on that little beast! I remember you talking about financial issues before, and with this bike, I thought you had them worked out...but NO! Sorry to read this!!

imapdog
11-20-2019, 12:32 PM
my mom(god bless her) has bailed me out(again).
she is paying for my retainer and supporting me all the way thru this.
i am 44 yrs old and kinda embarrassed to say she is helping a 44yr old man.
she has helped me throughout my life and very fortunate to have her as a mom. since my dad passed away a couple yrs ago i have avoided spilling any probs with her about my situation since my dads retirement monies died with him. my mom hates this woman(xwife), and is willing to help. i love you mom! its a situation that will cost much more than a pitbike. at least i can muffle out my thoughts of this court crap while i ride. its kinda like a drug to escape my court stress by riding. i expect miles will go up until march 22nd! it may be sold after march 22nd and i will re appear from a different continent. lets not hope so, but an option....in the meantime i did transfer it to my sons name with a loan contract 'since he bought it";)
p.s. no one bought it! tons of people wanted to but not close to my zip. no one in mid tn wanted to offer more than 800 :(

JerryHawk250
11-20-2019, 01:27 PM
That's awesome. Nothing to be embarrassed about. At least you have someone that is there to help. Gotta love those Mom's. :)

You would get a doctors excuse and claim it's your mental support bike. :hehe: I know riding my Hawk is my stress relief from my stressful job. Ride on. :tup:

culcune
11-20-2019, 08:19 PM
I would get a doctors excuse and claim it's your mental support bike. :hehe: I know riding my Hawk is my stress relief from my stressful job. Ride on. :tup:

You are on to something!! We can take our bikes INTO buildings and rev them from time to time!! :tup: And if that doesn't fly (someone should try this in California), can we at least claim we identify as a motorcycle?? :lmao: