PDA

View Full Version : SUNL 125XT=Honda bolt pattern

kelly5150
03-24-2008, 11:52 AM
The current SUNL 125 XT's available have exact Honda bolt patterns on the motors . We just installed a Stator cover also to Stacey's new bike yesterday from a Loncin 125cc race motor . We also put a folding shifter from same motor on it too . Now she has the two tone thing going on in Silver and Black on the motor, looks pretty cool. Engine guards moutn right up from Honda pattern motors, as do volve covers, and anything else we ahve thrown at it too, even carburetor intake manifolds. Let there be no more question about SUNL not matching up to Honda bolt patterns ever again here, because it just aint so. Even drive sprockets are compatible , I put one on so I know this for sure . Just don't let someone tell you different and keep you from buying a SUNL because they have had a bad experience from prior years of dealing with them. I have pictures to prove the application and will post them at anyones request .
Oh and the motors bolt up too to any Honda clone frame, along with the footpeg mounts and everything else too, exhaust pipes, you name it it bolts right on .

Cheers , Kelly5150

BIGHIRT
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Kelly5150,
I have a Sunl 110XT i will try some of these mods that your using.
Good post.

Eric
Hirt Motorsports
hirtmotorsports@yahoo.com

kelly5150
03-28-2008, 06:06 AM
Thanks BIGHIRT,

I hope they work for you too, " Mods " .
I cannot speak for the 110cc XT model, but I assume it is the same motor except bored smaller is all . It looks identical to my bike from ATVDiscounters pictures though .
It doesn't take much to make these particular SUNL's look very nice , if you have looked at some of my Mods I had on my red one , and the current Mods I put on it in the last post I did about the SUNL's too with my bike and my Ladies bike .
I just ordered a new Silver Annodized engine guard for hers, surprise continued B-Day present stuff still ongoing . It will be here today for her. I also ordered another Fat-Pipe, just like the one on the Loncin Race Bike I am building for mine . It's here today too according to UPS . Will post some pics to give you some more ideas for your bike this weekend once it's installed on both bikes . New handlebars are the ticket on those bikes though . The stock ones are way wrong for anyones arms and hands in my opinion . That's a good start though for $20ish ? Heck, for another $150 , those bikes can look really nice , and run even nicer .

Good luck and will get those Pics posted for sure this weekend at some point .

Later, Enjoy, Kelly5150 out

kelly5150
03-29-2008, 07:09 AM
Parts are delayed , stuck in Sacramento California so they tell me , will be in Monday now. Darn them : :evil:
No pics till later I guess of the mods , oh so sorry but blame UPS .
I guess I will just ride and wrench this weekend instead, oh bummer :lol:

Later, Cheers , Kelly5150 out