PDA

View Full Version : db-27 problems

idcountryboy1
03-26-2008, 01:36 PM
well since we all have this pos let talk about ways to fix the dumb thing frist question any one else have problems with the chain i gusse i doesnt help that i bent the rear axle rod but you know

coleary15
03-26-2008, 02:14 PM
hey what year is ur db 27...i think i have the same 1...all its done is give me problems...good luck

idcountryboy1
03-26-2008, 04:13 PM
it is an 2007 but i hit a little jump on it and the rear end broke i am so tired of china crap i think i will buy the new crf 250 dual sport

kelly5150
03-26-2008, 06:27 PM
First off ,
sorry your having problems with your DB-27 . Bummer, wish it wasn't so , but obviously your unhappy that you broke something .
Seams to me your the problem , not the bike. Off course your chain is going to give you fits if the axel is broke . No brainer there is it ?
One thing we all here agree on is that the axel bolts, all bolts , should probably be replaced upon recieving your bike anyway . I have yet to break an axel bolt though ? Good one or bad one ?
Your probably going to piss some people off badmouthing OUR bikes here on this forum. If you don't like China bikes, buy something else . This is not the place to downgrade China bikes, as we already know they are not KTM's, Yamahahahaha's, or Suzuki's and they don't get made as well, yes, we already know, you do too, so why all the complaining ?
You bent your axel or broke it, its your fault, not the bikes , they are motionless objects until you abuse them by riding them too hard for what they are . IT IS YOUR FAULT , deal with it , fix it , but quit whining .
I love my bike, gives me no real problems and has been ultra reliable thus far, but I ride nice . I tried to break it when I got it and I cannot do it ( suspension ) , so that tells me you got a bad bolt, oh well ! Replace it and keep riding , or sell it to someone whom will appreciate it .

I have six China bikes now , love them alot, so your barking up the wrong tree, especially with me . Mostly because I KNOW if you abuse any bike, its going to break, or if you get an inferior part it is going to break, thats just life man, get over it. That goes with Japenese bikes too, they aint that much better man , especially for the outrageous price tags .

Please type better too , I know you know what a comma and a period is ???

Later, hope not, Kelly5150 your out

ChiGongJitsu
03-26-2008, 09:00 PM
dude i love my db-27, fix your axle bolt, get a new chain, ride it

i don't see what the problem is???

warrior91
03-26-2008, 10:33 PM
:? Look at $5000 bike swingarm/bolts/bushings/ the whole setup, then take a look at your $500.00 bike swingarm, etc.
See the difference... $500 bikes are not meant for big air...just idling around the pit's or cruising trails with potholes. NO Reverse 360's a'la bomb squad or even a 30' table top (even repeated simple 2' bunnyhops) without some upgrades and cash...read Kelly5150 bike building threads and see what it takes to make a china pit bike a mini mx contender.

TeamCheap
03-30-2008, 07:20 PM
I have riden my lf200gy pretty hard at times and it is fine but I did have to make some changes and I do keep an eye on it.

Riding a machine hard is a bit different than beating it to death but I have seen people ruin the best machines out there.