PDA

View Full Version : Rotor bolt issues with supplier , any ideas ?

kelly5150
03-30-2008, 04:41 AM
Well, I did a big fat stupid thing ( I do that often ) and ordered some of those chrome rotor bolts, the flush ones , allen head bolts and nuts from T-Motorsports on E-Bay . I am a dumb%#@& for trusting that
T-Motorsports would send me the right stuff , as I read one of your posts warning me about them , but I couldn't get them from my favorite supplier on this build of the Loncin Race Bike . My bad , but buying from most suppliers is a crapshoot anyway . They sent me regular bolts and nuts I could have bought at Home Depot for Christs sake ! :evil:
Bad part is they wanted $9.00 per set of four bolts and nuts, but sent me crap instead ? Oh I am mad, but I am also getting even, so its all good. Till then, do any of you have a good source of these bolts and nuts for wave rotors ? They need to be 3/4" or 1" or longer , can cut them down to fit too . I have to have the right type of flush bolt on these rims, I just don't have the room for anything else or I would just use regular bolts, but it won't work like that. I would have to grind down nearly 3/4 of the head of each bolt so they would clear my fork tubes and I just don't have the time or patience for that, let alone the time it takes to re-temper the bolts right after grinding .
Any ideas, or parts place for these ? I waitied a freekin week for those bolts and now I am waiting agian, I am soooo pissed I am not rding this thing this weekend because of those jerks. Never again ! :evil:
I really wanted to cover this bike in Mudd too ! :lol: God knows we got Mudd, Snow , and Sludge all over the track tonight , darnnit all anyway . :cry:

Any ideas would be nice guys, gals ???? Or I am forced to start grinding soon ...

Cheers, Kelly5150 out