PDA

View Full Version : DF250RTR questions

scorpionking674
02-19-2020, 04:37 PM
Hello, I just bought the 250 RTR style from redfoxpowersports and it'll be a while till it comes in. Can someone recommend any aftermarket parts for any kind of mods, it could be exterior or performance. I'm trying to mod if right away as soon as i get my hands on it. I know the speedometer on it is in Km/h and i will be changing it to a digital one if i can find the wiring diagrams online. Any info or help is appreciated.

JerryHawk250
02-19-2020, 05:03 PM
Welcome aboard. For starters order a set of jets as the carb will come tuned real lean from the factory. Good thing is the your bike comes with a PZ30 pumper carb and doesn't have the tamper proof screws on the bowl. The idle mixture screw is plugged but easily removed with a drill. I just done this over the weekend. De-cat the exhaust so it will flow much freer and a pod filter. Not sure what sprockets come on your bike but re-gearing for a higher gear ratio will help for top speed. Most of these bikes come geared a little too low.

Barnone
03-02-2020, 09:20 AM
I would hold off modding the bike until you have ridden it for a while. Nice looking bike, what color did you get? Multiply KMPH times .6 to get MPH. 100KMPH equals 60 MPH.