PDA

View Full Version : VBikes?

elroyjetsn
04-02-2008, 09:10 PM
What's the word on VBikes?

http://www.vbike.us/

kczukiman
04-02-2008, 09:22 PM
I have purchase three bikes from him very good dealer.The vbike is his signature bike.I have the v4s it is getting to be a very popular atv on the atv forum I belong to.

Cal25
04-02-2008, 09:23 PM
I was very happy with my dealing with them. Call and ask questions that you might have.

Universal_Diver
04-11-2008, 01:13 AM
I know I am a little late on this, but I will add my 2 cents anyway.

Tim at Vbike has been for me one of the easiest and nicest people I have delt with via the net. He did what he said he would do, shipped when and how he said he would. Zero complaints from me on my Enduro purchase.

Matter of fact I am almost done talking myself into the need for a 4wheeler, and it will more than likely come from Vbikes.us

:wink:

Huck369
04-28-2008, 01:10 PM
What's the word on VBikes?

http://www.vbike.us/

Hey Wayne.....funny running into you here... :lol:

DesertDog
04-28-2008, 06:42 PM
:wink: good choice there universal
hope its what you've wanted

culcune
04-28-2008, 11:34 PM
I usually take alot of these dealers with a grain of salt. For instance, I called scootersfactory to get info about the Qingqi motard they show there. There is some info on the site. The sales lady just read off the infor on the site, as if she knew what she (kinda, sorta) knew what she was talking about. She didn't even know the brand name!

Other dealers often have many photos of products, direct from manufacturers, and several people here had mentioned buying one bike, and having another bike shipped to them--similar, but not the same bike on the site (not bait and switch, ala ATVDiscounters).

VBikes, before all the people ordered the Hi-Bird, showed several photos, that they took, from many angles, of the 'Bird. Usually, the discount bikes come stock with 56 t rear sprockets, and this one looked smaller, so I emailed them about what the actual sprocket size is, and even the front sprocket. Tim emailed me a couple of days later with both sizes.

If I didn't have dealer access to purchasing one of the Komoto/Hi-bird bikes, i would not hesitate to order a bike from Vbikes.