PDA

View Full Version : Image Gallery not creating thumbnails?

Jim
04-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey Frostbite, maybe it is just me, but it seems the image gallery won't create thumbnails since the server update, maybe something is misconfigured with the gd or image magic or whatever the gallery is using? Or maybe it's just me?

almonpoole
04-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I'll also add this,

Since the update and/or move I cannot log in anymore with Firefox, but I can with IE so it no big deal, just a heads up.

Almon

Jim
04-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Well if we're making a list... the new post icons haven't been working right for me since, I basically have to guess what is new, but if I clear my cache it may fix that issue, I just haven't tried that yet... The gallery though, I don't know.

frostbite
04-04-2008, 10:44 PM
I'll also add this,

Since the update and/or move I cannot log in anymore with Firefox, but I can with IE so it no big deal, just a heads up.

Almon

With respect to your FF problem. Delete all your chinariders.net cookies and restart. That will probably take care of it. I'll look in to the thumbnail issue.

frostbite
04-05-2008, 07:33 PM
When we moved the site, some of the software dependencies on the new server were at a newer version than the old server. I'm seeing some errors in the logs that indicate an upgrade to the forum/site software is in order. I'll look at scheduling an upgrade in the next few weeks. This should resolve the issue.

frostbite
04-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Thumbnails have been fixed. If you have any other troubles let me know.

Jim
04-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Thanks Frostbite :)