PDA

View Full Version : Q9powersportsusa - Fulfillment?

crabjoe
05-07-2020, 10:22 PM
It seems most of the posts here about being positive about Q9powersportsusa.
WIth that, I ordered from them. It was a pre-order since they were out of stock.

I did call them before ordering to see what they're expected stock date would be. They stated they expected stock by the end of this month. I asked if it was going to be a drop ship, and the lady said "No, we get them delivered to our warehouse, then we ship out." Ok.. who am I to question it.

With being told they wouldn't have stock to later this month.. possible a bit longer, I ordered a helmet, goggles and the Tao Bull 200. The next day, I pulled my order to see if they shipped the goggles and helmet.

To my surprise, when I checked my order status online, all 3 items were showing fulfilled. No tracking number but it showed fulfilled and it still does today. It was late in the evening so I sent them a FB messenger message asking if it truly was fulfilled or something else. Today I check my FB messages and it's showing they read my message, but no reply.

Can anyone who has dealt with them confirm if status "Fulfilled" is normal even if it hasn't shipped or if I should be seeing some other status?

Just like to know what's going because of the quad as actually shipped, I'd like to order some wheel spacers to have them ready when I go to put this thing together. I don't want to get them to early because if they don't work, I'd like to send them back. I don't want to get stuck with spacers that don't fit by ordering them to early.

Thanks!