PDA

View Full Version : Jeff and Peace Sports

Ina Ditch
05-13-2020, 04:46 PM
My experience with Jeff and PeaceSports has been outstanding. I called in my order at around 3PM and got a email by 4:30 or 5 the same day letting me know the trucking company had picked it up, that's pretty quick service. I don't know if he uses Estes Trucking exclusively or not but if so it is a good move, they have been excellent the whole time with phone calls and text messages so now it is down to how the transfer station guys and the driver handles things. we will see.
I guess the bottom line is that I can Highly recommend Jeff and PeaceSports, it has been a quick and easy process up to shipping which is out of Jeff's hands anyway.

Its_not_a_honda
05-13-2020, 05:27 PM
Good to know there are some good guys out there.

JerryHawk250
05-13-2020, 05:38 PM
Yeah, guys like Jeff and PeaceSports, Venom Motorsports and CSC are doing it right. All dealers should be like this.

Ina Ditch
05-13-2020, 05:48 PM
Yeah, guys like Jeff and PeaceSports, Venom Motorsports and CSC are doing it right. All dealers should be like this.

AMEN Jerry.

Ina Ditch
05-14-2020, 07:36 PM
the recon arrived 7:45am this morning, it's a girl !!!!
Estes trucking did a fantastic job as did the company who picked it up from Estes in Albany, I can't remember the company name but those guys were great as well. a couple of tears in the box but no damage that I have found so far. I thought I would get to her this afternoon but work prevented it so I guess one more day.