PDA

View Full Version : No hassles at all in New Brunswick, Canada

Kawazacky
04-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Took my insurance slip, NVIS card, and receipt to Service New Brunswick.

They told me I didn't need to get it inspected for roadworthiness or anything like that, even though the receipt said it was a dirt bike. I got my street registration Saturday morning, broke the bike in Sunday afternoon!

KW4TX
04-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Kool....Good deal!!!!:)

Cal25
04-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Great deal!

Jim
04-09-2008, 05:33 PM

They told me I didn't need to get it inspected for roadworthiness or anything like that, even though the receipt said it was a dirt bike. I got my street registration Saturday morning, broke the bike in Sunday afternoon!

That's what ICBC told me with mine too, but Ken insisted that I do it, it only cost me 50 dollars so I did it anyways :wink:

Kawazacky
04-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Where did you take yours?

I don't know where I'd even take it, since they told me I didn't need to take it anywhere.

'Course, I'd have to go fix my signal lights, too. That's a pain in the butt - they aren't blinking right and nothing I've tried so far has worked.

theENIGMATIC
04-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Hope its the same here in Ontario......although my bro can saftey it for me if needed.........

frostbite
04-11-2008, 07:37 AM

Where did you buy in SJ? The dealer should've registered it for you.

Kawazacky
04-11-2008, 01:12 PM
I didn't buy it in S.J.

I bought it from an importer, who shipped it to me, and let me do the registry.