PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Hellcat Taotao

NickL
05-22-2020, 12:27 AM
Hello all,
Bought a new hellcat now with 58 parking lot driven miles. It’s been a nightmare. First the battery died,then their was a transmission noise , it’s on it’s third started.and now when it wants to start, it will not idle. I have fresh gas, new plug, clean air filter.....all stock with 58 miles. At this point,it’s been a garage ornament... pleas help. Anyone in the northern va that I can take it to or anyone can help over the phone or email/text ?? Update... today, I did noticed that the nuts that hold the throttle cable is loose.....
Thank you all again.:thanks::thanks:

Biker_Andy
05-22-2020, 02:23 PM
Probably never had the oil changed and has absolute junk in it. Put in some fresh oil in and transmission will probably sound better, plus it's not even broken in yet so it will sound better and better the more miles you put on it. Check all bolts and hardware, loctite everything important.

whitelightning85
05-22-2020, 05:25 PM
Probably not a bad thing to mess with the carb, either replace or cut open stock one and make the idle screw moveable, most of the china bikes, (if not all, if I'm not mistaken) the carbs come all closed up and not adjustable, you have to rig it and make it adjustable.