PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever buy from these guys in Utah?

nvbigblue
04-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Greetings!

I came across this on craigslist:

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/mcy/629235951.html

They have some pictures of a couple of bikes in the ad.

Anyone ever deal with these folks?
It's close enough to me, that I'd just drive and pick one up and save shipping.

Here's the ad itself in case it goes away:

200cc ENDURO MOTORCYCLE, AWESOME GAS SAVERS 80MPG! Powerful 4 Stoke 200cc LIFAN ENGINES, ENDURO MOTORCYCLE 950.00, 250CC SPORTBIKE 2200.00 OR 200CC CHOPPER 1500.00 YOUR CHOICE. FULL SIZE ADULT MOTORCYCLES. STREET LEGAL with registration documents provided. Sold this same model for over 4 yrs VERY solid and reliable with MANUFACTURE WARRANTY. MANY MODELS to choose 50cc 150cc and 250cc. LARGE SHOWROOM CARRY, ATVS, DIRTBIKES, SCOOTERS, MOTORCYCLES AND GO KARTS. WILL SHIP YOU ONE FOR 150.00. Come on down worth the drive! FULL MANUFACTURE WARRANTY WE ARE A LICENSED DEALER XTREME UTAH DLR#5986 5528 S 1900 W ROY, UTAH 81067 CALL(801)390-0777 XTMSALES@AOL.COM ASK FOR RICK OR GINA

Thanks!
NV

culcune
04-09-2008, 09:06 PM
The blue bike photos I recognize as from a Hi-Bird dealer on Ebay. The red bike in the upper left is from a defunct company out of Tucson called KPX Motors. The black bike photo I have not seen, but I doubt it's there's.

Seeing as they have no photos of their own bikes tells me they are not too professional, but if you are close enough, it couldn't hurt to pop in. I would hesitate if they are over 30 minutes away--they could be drop shippers?!

nvbigblue
04-10-2008, 02:11 PM
but if you are close enough, it couldn't hurt to pop in. I would hesitate if they are over 30 minutes away--they could be drop shippers?!

Well, close is a relative term in Nevada. For me, they would be about 8 or 9 hours away, via I-80 east. But I have family about 1/2 way there, so I could kind of justify it. I just hate buying something without actually playing 'touchy feely' with it first.
This is the same reason I'd probably drive up to Hooper Imports as well.
NV

culcune
04-10-2008, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't buy from them being that far away. Look around closer to, or find actual sites (obviously, research here to weed out the good from the bad from first hand experiences of other members), and you should find deals that are just as good.

DesertDog
04-14-2008, 09:20 PM
but if you are close enough, it couldn't hurt to pop in. I would hesitate if they are over 30 minutes away--they could be drop shippers?!

Well, close is a relative term in Nevada. For me, they would be about 8 or 9 hours away, via I-80 east. But I have family about 1/2 way there, so I could kind of justify it. I just hate buying something without actually playing 'touchy feely' with it first.
This is the same reason I'd probably drive up to Hooper Imports as well.
NV
:?: there's a dealer right there in reno called EMRockATV, i was going to buy a carb from them for my 300cc preditor (atv) and they give dealer discounts. i fixed my old carb so i did'nt have to buy there's

nvbigblue
04-18-2008, 03:17 PM
:?: there's a dealer right there in reno called EMRockATV, i was going to buy a carb from them for my 300cc preditor (atv) and they give dealer discounts. i fixed my old carb so i did'nt have to buy there's

Ya, I saw their web site, but it doesn't advertise any type of dual-sport bikes. I guess I could actually drive there and look though..hehe.