PDA

View Full Version : E.J. Cycles

Roketarider
01-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this, but figure this would be the section, if any.

I had emailed Bruce about a rear sprocket for my DS. He sent me a response back within 24 hours with the answers to all my questions I had asked him. It wasn't a 3-4 sentence email, more like a paragraph, which is rare these days.

From there he was going to call me, so I gave it a day or two with no call and I got anxious and called him up. Talked with him on the phone in more detail and placed my order for a smaller rear sprocket for my bike.

Not sure if he shipped it out that same day or the next day, but it got to me on Saturday, 2 days later!

It was packaged really well, included a receipt, along with a copy of the credit card receipt.

I give Bruce a thumbsup for customer service and would reccomend him to any of you that are looking for parts for these bikes.

Fresnomotorsports
01-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Awesome! It's dealers like that who are going to help establish the legitimacy of Chinese bikes!

culcune
01-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Bruce is top-notch with information, and has his bikes and parts in order. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a bike from him, provided that a Lifan 200 can break in and travel to Arizona reliably!! (I don't have a truck to bring one back with me :( )

Ferrit
01-16-2007, 04:42 PM
I'll ride it out for ya if you want me to. I've got a couple of days with nothing to do. Just let me know when you want me to deliver it to ya!!

Anything for a pal!

ejcycles
01-18-2007, 06:19 AM
Hi Roketarider
Thank You! :oops: I do the best I can considering I run my place by myself most of the time, {not by choice}. I have one part time parts person and just hired a part time mechanic. I try to stock all of the most used parts for the vehicles I sell. I answer PM's & e~mail in the morning and the evening and will ask for a phone number to contact you. In Ohio we have to deplete inventory to replace it with new. {Ohio has a $10,000.00 inventory tax, over this they tax the heck out of us, and you don't want to know what the consider inventory...it's a joke!} I would like to Thank All that have needed parts and I have been able to help. I will keep doing so.

blimpman
02-16-2007, 09:03 PM
I bought my Lifan GY20-5 from Bruce @ EJCycles. He is a good dealer and hasn't let me down.

FMYStreetRacer
03-09-2007, 08:54 PM
i just ordered a rim one day and a few days later had to order a throttle cable from him. both came really fast and it was nice to hear some of the idea's he has. thanks again Bruce.