PDA

View Full Version : my girl Jin

04-10-2008, 08:49 PM
This is the most recent pic of my bike.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii56/lifanrider/DSCI0048-1.jpg

I decided to name her Jin. I think its pure class.

warrior91
04-10-2008, 09:32 PM
:twisted: I'd hit that...

culcune
04-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I'll take sloppy...oh, nevermind :?

kczukiman
04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
They are just like women.They always need something and we can't keep our hands off them. 8O

driller
04-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Where did you get the seat cover?

Cal25
04-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Yep, Thats a good lookin bike.

katoranger
04-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Where did you get the seat cover?

Probably the wal-mart ATV seat cover. I can't see the pic, but most likely what he has.

$15 in the ATV section of the walmart if yours has one.

Allen

Cal25
04-11-2008, 12:39 PM
I have looked at several wal-marts and not seen a seat cover. Guess they really have'nt had a real ATV section either. Looked at WalMart online and did not see anything there. Just curious if there was another source. Heard several people here proclaim their worthiness.

katoranger
04-11-2008, 12:56 PM
I don't want to hijack Zapkin's thread, but it is made by stearns and alot of the surburban type walmarts do not have them. You need to go out to where us rednecks live and buy one.

Look in the small town walmarts.

Allen

SpeedSouth
04-11-2008, 01:30 PM
She's a real looker! :D
Reminds me of a girl I know...

I have looked at several wal-marts and not seen a seat cover. Guess they really have'nt had a real ATV section either. Looked at WalMart online and did not see anything there. Just curious if there was another source. Heard several people here proclaim their worthiness.

My local store didn't even have motorcycle oil. 8O

katoranger
04-11-2008, 02:03 PM
You need to come out to they Winder store. I can see cows from my house.

Allen

Cal25
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I live on a dirt road, Cows are in the pasture to the north and horses in the pasture to the west. I have a neighbor with all of the following: A non runing comaro, a rebel flag in the front window, a satalite dish with no service, and lives in a mobile home. At one time there was even a push mower on the roof, although there are just old car tire there now.

The local grocery store sells hog traps. I think I got the red neck part covered :lol:

culcune
04-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I live on a dirt road, Cows are in the pasture to the north and horses in the pasture to the west. I have a neighbor with all of the following: A non runing comaro, a rebel flag in the front window, a satalite dish with no service, and lives in a mobile home. At one time there was even a push mower on the roof, although there are just old car tire there now.

The local grocery store sells hog traps. I think I got the red neck part covered :lol:

I don't think that your demographics are high red neck class!

katoranger
04-11-2008, 04:12 PM
I live in an area that is on the verge of being suburban, but not quite there.

I have a nonrunning mercedes in my yard. Does that make me high end redneck? :lol:

The walmart on one side of me is one of them nice new ones and the other one is full of overweight women in t-shirts and stained sweatpants.

That is the one with the seat covers.

Allen

warrior91
04-12-2008, 01:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :roll: I think I just soiled my sweats..LOL

04-14-2008, 12:48 AM
You need to come out to they Winder store. I can see cows from my house.

Allen

dude..me and a friend used to go out in Walton county and shoot guns on dirt roads. He lived in Dacula.

04-14-2008, 12:55 AM
oh btw...i was trying to figure out what to call the bike and 'ole bessie just didnt seem fitting. so i looked up the popular names for women in China. Jin was one and according to the internet (and thus must be true) it means "gold" which I thought was fitting cause of my fancy gold forks.

but, those gold forks do stand out!
that is just the ticket for making sure crazy people in cars see ya.

katoranger
04-14-2008, 08:32 AM
I am about 5 minutes from Dacula.

Allen