PDA

View Full Version : ahhh i need help with my chain

idcountryboy1
04-10-2008, 11:45 PM
holy crap i broke the chain cuase i am one of the guys that rides his bike to hard and i have no knowledge on chains can you please help i have a db27

ChiGongJitsu
04-11-2008, 02:59 PM
what specifically do you need help with?

culcune
04-11-2008, 03:45 PM
They don't cost too much for replacements at the local shop. Make sure you get a new master link for it, too. You should just take the old one in to get the correct size links, and I would guess its model number is 428

katoranger
04-11-2008, 04:13 PM
You chain will either be a 428 or a 520 since you have the 250cc.

Make sure it isn't too tight. You can buy chains at most motorcycle shops and master links.

Allen

TeamCheap
04-11-2008, 05:38 PM
So it just broke.....can you see the masterlink on the chain or did it come apart at the masterlink.
If you just lost the master link then just go buy one or if you dont really care about the bike just go buy a master link and run it till it breaks again.

If the chain is worn out then so are the sprockets and they will need to be replaced as well.

if you simply broke the chain and the sprockets are still like new then just buy a correct size chain of better quality and install it.

I myself would almost NEVER just replace a chain alone unless there was a reason for it to have failed, usually(most always) you have do the chain and sprockets as a set or else the worn sprockets will start to mess up the new chain.

I personally think there is more wrong with the bike but then again I cant actually look at it to tell for sure. :lol:

idcountryboy1
04-11-2008, 07:58 PM
it broke at the master link and i know it is a 428 but i need the link number how many cause i want o buy it online and do i need any tools or anything to fix it

idcountryboy1
04-11-2008, 08:04 PM
also i didnt know when i first got my bike i had to oli it so it is dry i am going to buy a whole new sprket and chain but where do i do that

kelly5150
04-12-2008, 04:39 AM
I like Potatoes from Idaho, they are good.

Chains on the other hand ? I stear away from them on my 250 , I use rubber bands now , they are safer .. You may have better luck with a fan belt or large rubber band on your bike, they don't require maintanance and that seams to be the issue here with your bike .

Cheers

TeamCheap
04-12-2008, 08:48 AM
idcountryboy1
Can you post a picture of you chain and sprockets.

you will have to do just like everyone else has to do, you will need to find then contact a dealer that stocks your parts and buy them.
You will need some tools like a simple pair of pliers to slip the master link clip on, sockets and wrenches.
Some sockets to remove the chain cover on the engine to get to the counter sprocket to replace it.
And now for the real tough one the rear sprocket, you will need to put the bike up on a secure stand and remove the rear wheel to be able to remove the rear sprocket.

I'd start with the rear tire and get that set then go to the front counter sprocket and get that set then I'd slide the tire all the way to the front of the adjuster slots on the swingarm and put the new chain on and cut it to length.(make sure you have the right amount of free play-CRITICAL)
Oh I forget to mention you will most likely have to cut the chain to the correct length.

So yes tools (and time) will be needed and all this could have been put off for a very long time with just a can of chain lube and regular maintenance.

I like toast, french toast.
:lol: :lol: kelly5150 :lol: :lol:

I mostly use "wishful thinking" and when that fails I use my "magic chant of cuss words" which is the only tool I always seem to find in my tool box.

kelly5150
04-12-2008, 09:11 AM
If you still have your chain that broke or fell off , it will be that size minus your Master Link , Master link face , Master link clip .
Do yourself a favor and buy all the tools required for the job , chain breaker , etc , or your going to really have a hard time doing this job .
Any motorcyle shop carries this stuff or they can do it for you .
I have yet to break a chain in 40 years of riding, but I am good to my bikes and chains and sprockets . My Dad beat that into my head early .
That's why my head still hurts today ! :lol:

French Toast , TeamCheap, now that sounds yummi before heading out to the shop this morning to wrench on my bikes . I actually don't really like Potatoes that much, I was just giving junior a hard time . Sorry I am an a-holeo . I really do like French Toast though !!!!!! Go French Toast ! Go TeamCheap !!!!

Later , Kelly5150

idcountryboy1
04-12-2008, 12:22 PM
ok well i am so lost i am going to freak out i am goign to buy a chain breaker and i have all the other tools but i need to post a pic so i am going to get on that

TeamCheap
04-12-2008, 12:28 PM
if I was closer I might have ridden over and lended a hand but michigan to idaho is a long haul.

Maintenance is almost always several times easier than repairing.

idcountryboy1
04-12-2008, 12:33 PM
thanks for telling me now chuck norris :D

idcountryboy1
04-12-2008, 12:35 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll174/idcountryboy/tommy003.jpg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll174/idcountryboy/tommy006.jpg

here are the pics

culcune
04-12-2008, 12:49 PM
I like toast, french toast.
:lol: :lol: kelly5150 :lol: :lol:

Isn't it freedom toast, LOL

idcountryboy1
04-12-2008, 12:51 PM
wow so much help now were talking about dumb french toast

AZ200cc
04-12-2008, 12:53 PM

here are the pics

Did You clean that chain? Looks dry as a bone.

idcountryboy1
04-12-2008, 01:19 PM
i wash it of when i clean my bike after all my rides then spray it with some lube but it is cheap walmart crap

TeamCheap
04-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Nice pics.
It really just broke.
These china bike chains are not all that great and dont hold up to much abuse.

From the looks of that chain it looks pretty dry.
You have a lot of work to do on it but once you get it back together you'll be fine.

idcountryboy1
04-12-2008, 01:27 PM
told you it just broke i have a lot to do and like 7 cent in my bank account so i might be a lil testy for the next week since i dont get to ride horse crap riding is my life i wake up to ride and be in this great country that i ride in up here in north idaho well that life

kelly5150
04-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Lube, what Lube ? I don't see that it ever had lube ever ????

Hope you can scrape up enough money to get your bike going, hang in there . It's a drag man, I know, I used to be a one bike owner and it aint a pretty life .

PS. off topic , sorry to hijack, but darn that was funny Culcune ! :lol:
TeamCheap, your a riot too at times , I love this place .
" Freedom Toast " now don't even get me going on that one Culcune 8O
I promised myself I would refrain from most every political item for now on . But, its soooo hard to do when you write stuff like that Culcune :lol:
But, I won't do it !!!! See, I am growing . The Dahhli Lamma taught me that . Hee hee

Later, kelly5150

TeamCheap
04-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Way way back.......pre o-ring days......... I used to go so far as to pull a chain off and clean it real good (I think I used kerosene-it was handy-soaked it-scrubed it real good) and dried it real good and just submerged it in a quart of fresh motor oil overnight just because I'm silly.

Then a day later just lift it up and hang it until most of the oil dripped off and give it a little wipe down and reinstall but that was just my being silly that way.

The only tools needed were a pair of those extremely common pliers (to remove/install the master link) and a small tub/pan/container just large enough to hold the chain all curled up flat.

Of course that was back long before we had all these other fine chain maintenance products out there.

knothead
04-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Way way back.......pre o-ring days......... I used to go so far as to pull a chain off and clean it real good (I think I used kerosene-it was handy-soaked it-scrubed it real good) and dried it real good and just submerged it in a quart of fresh motor oil overnight just because I'm silly.

Then a day later just lift it up and hang it until most of the oil dripped off and give it a little wipe down and reinstall but that was just my being silly that way.

The only tools needed were a pair of those extremely common pliers (to remove/install the master link) and a small tub/pan/container just large enough to hold the chain all curled up flat.

Of course that was back long before we had all these other fine chain maintenance products out there.

Dang, I must really be a dinosaur then because that's they way I have been doing the chain on my Lifan!

But the Tedium has an X-ring chain... love that one! Just a shot of WD-40 to keep it clean, let it dry for a bit and then it's good to go.

TeamCheap
04-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah those NON-O-ring chains are a bit more work to keep healthy but it's better than replacing them all the time.

I like the simplicity of the O-ring type chains.

kelly5150
04-13-2008, 05:05 AM
TeamCheap, we must be related ?
Your probably saying heck no , how could that be, oh the humanity !!!
I used to submerge my chain, still do actually on the Norton , in degreaser first, then in Bardhal cycle oil , heated up on my BBQ lightly over easy for ten minutes , let sit overnight to absorb into the metal molecules , wipe off and were good to go for another 10,000 miles. I throw my chain away at 10,000 along with my two sprockets and my Metzler Tires . Now thats anal retentive, but it makes this fine machine what it is , safe . I only get 10,000 miles out of my chain or tires or sprockets on the bike anyway . Yes, it has that much torque , 923cc and I race it hard on the road .

I hope IDcountryboy1 doesn't get confused about all the advice on these chains, or thinks he needs an O-Ring chain either . I have seen them break on many a Drag Harley from Torque . I personally won't buy an O-ring because of it, but that's just MHO of course. Overrated and overpriced as they are also . You cannot re-invent the mousetrap man, a good chain is all he needs , not an O-ring chain per say .

I wish too his bikes had chain oilers like the Norton has . Would make it a simple thing for him to keep it lubed up all the time . I still add lube to my chain, but that's just me. My bikes are very oily in the rear-end . Lube man lube !!!!!!!

Cheers brother . I had to laugh when I read your post about your oil bath :lol: That's really not a bad way to do it with the standard chains anyway . My Dad showed me that one on his Norton way back in the day . That's just one good way to get the oil molecules into metal . You don't want to dis-temper the darn chain of course with too much heat, but a little heat will open molecules . Heck, he was a Jet Mechanic for the Air-Farce , so he knows how that works obviously . He told me they used to do the same thing with the GE Chain Gun machine gun chains in overhaul in Veitnam . I know its worked for me for my entire life, no chain failures , period . I have lost a master link clip, then the chain once, but never broke a chain ??? That must take some doing ? Or BAD maintenance and no lube, or not enough lube .

Good luck agian IDcountryboy1 , I am sure your learning the lesson by now on all this stuff .

Cheers, Kelly5150

TeamCheap
04-13-2008, 06:05 AM
kelly5150 :lol: we're not related directly I'm sure but somewhat like minded.

yeah the oil baths work but you have to clean it first then make sure it is dry and then let it soak in oil.NON-O-ring chains
Of course I dont do that everytime just once in a while when it really needs it, the real trick is to check the chain before EVERY ride and shoot some oil on it if needed and it almost always needs oil.

(chain maintenance can/should be done on the bike-bike up on stand-tire off ground)
(clean the dirt off first-if the chain is really dirty take it off and clean it thoroughly-let dry-you dont want that cleaner diluting your chain oil do ya-be careful with O-ring chains)
(lube the chain thoroughly-lightly wipe off excess if it bothers you-I just let mine drip and splatter- :lol: and I have shirts to prove it- :lol: )
(check chain adjustment-a nice smooth free moving chain is better to check chain free play with than a bound up chain-but I'm just silly that way)

I hope idcountryboy1 has learned that a little bit of maintenance will take him a long way and is easier, quicker and less expensive than repairing/replacing.

keeping a chain clean, lubed and properly adjusted is just something that people who LOVE to ride do.

It's a good thing idcountryboy1 is riding a motorcycle and not using a chain saw (think about it)

kelly5150
04-13-2008, 11:33 AM
TeeamCheap ,
your right, clean off the degreaser or whatever your using prior to lube , forgot that part for IDcoutnryboy1 . What would I do without you Teamcheap ? Probably live a happy un-messed with life, but that's besides the point .

Chainsaw, are you kidding !!!!!!
Be that as it may , I bet he would still be typing and spelling badly with a freekin pencil , pushing keypads on this machine still with his teeth , whats left of them , till a virus ate his computer from lack of maintenace .

Just teasing I think ? :lol:

I think a chain breaker is going to save his life . If he had to cut off the top of a link pin to shorten the chain with a moto-tool or die grinder , it would probably scratch the chain and we'd be right back where were at today . I guarentee thats where it would break, seen it done .

Cheers, Kelly

TeamCheap
04-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I think he has the chain breaking part down.

kelly5150
04-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Teamcheap,
your just wrong man, just wrong . :lol:

I must be looking at a mirror today in your ramblings ?
I could swear I would've and should've wrote that last post of yours !

But seriously, the chain breaker is nice to have for him, the real one that is .

Cheers, hope he gets her going anyway , even if he likes to Text-Type everything, reguardless of how it annoys me. I do my share of annoying him obviuosly too, its all good , just hope he is up and riding soon anyway .

Later IDcountryboy1 and Teamcheap .
Have a great day .
Kelly5150 out

TeamCheap
04-13-2008, 12:57 PM
I'll go where some men know better than to go.

Yeah I hope he gets it up and running, I'm sure he will.
The chain breaker is nice but since he's flat broke I doubt that will be his first purchase.

oncedead
04-13-2008, 03:39 PM

here are the picsJust get a new master link and put it were the broken link is . I bet your muffler bearings went out when that broke, you might want to get new ones .

TeamCheap
04-13-2008, 03:45 PM
If the muffler bearings were even installed in the first place.
The chinese dont know the difference between a muffler bearing and a kahooten(<s.p.) valve.

This whole chain problem of his probably left him with a bent johnson rod also.

oncedead
04-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Probably just better off replacing all of them then, plus a master link . My bike had muffler bearings but were bad quality . I had to replace them with henweighs racing bearings.

TeamCheap
04-13-2008, 03:52 PM
ok :lol: whats a henweigh ?

kelly5150
04-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Henweigh ?
About three pounds of henweigh for him will do if I remember right :lol:

Don't just replace the master link and clip, the chain is shot . Don't kill this poor guy :(
Seriously, don't mess with a chain, you'll die or get hurt real bad from breakage in some cases . Mostly they fly backwards , yes . Sometimes they take legs, ankles , feet , and lock the bike up too .
Not good at 50 + mph on a 250cc China bike .

Keep it safe , but fun too .

Cheers , Kellyout

oncedead
04-13-2008, 08:28 PM
true kelly, but it will calm the guys nerves down until he gets a new one. im sure the old chain has a few rides left in it , if its lubed a tight.

kelly5150
04-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Thats kinda funny Oncedead , I thought the plane had gas in it too before we crashed . :lol:
The people that built the Titanic thought it was unsinkable too . People actually think we are the only intelegent life forms in the Universe too . Cheese is not orange . Hamburgers are not made of Ham . Nascar is the only sport worth watching ( although mostly true ) . There is no Man in the Moon, there are several woman actually .
Can you actually say that chain is safe ????? Notta !!!! 8O

See my point ? Is it worth risking your life on a KNOWN abused chain that has already been tweaked to the limits of tweak from breaking, to even consider using it again ???? Not I ....

The links that are near that break are gonzo, double live gonzo to be exact . Don't use it or you'll be sorry .

Cheers, its your butt not mine IDcountryboy1 .

Kelly out

oncedead
04-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Thats kinda funny Oncedead , I thought the plane had gas in it too before we crashed . :lol:
The people that built the Titanic thought it was unsinkable too . People actually think we are the only intelegent life forms in the Universe too . Cheese is not orange . Hamburgers are not made of Ham . Nascar is the only sport worth watching ( although mostly true ) . There is no Man in the Moon, there are several woman actually .
Can you actually say that chain is safe ????? Notta !!!! 8O

See my point ? Is it worth risking your life on a KNOWN abused chain that has already been tweaked to the limits of tweak from breaking, to even consider using it again ???? Not I ....

The links that are near that break are gonzo, double live gonzo to be exact . Don't use it or you'll be sorry .

Cheers, its your butt not mine IDcountryboy1 .

Kelly outso then are any china bikes chains safe?

kelly5150
04-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Some are . If they are built to spec , Industry standard spec , inspected by the known International safety orginization that inspects China factorys' for spec and quality . So, yes, most are fine , but were compairing again, not keeping to the subject at hand here, and that is his chain and it being safe . Not whether China chains are safe or not .
His chain isn't safe , fact .
Some China chains are not safe either , fact. Did his break from China grade being bad quality on that bike ? I doubt it, looks like neglect to me .
I have the same bike , but Viva with a Gold chain , looks like a quality chain to me , but what do I know ?
I wear a Shoei Helmet when I ride the Norton, not because its a helmet with a cool name , but because my head is worth the $350 dollars I spent on it ten years ago . This is about safety now, HIS . Is it worth advising someone to get another ride or two out of his KNOWN screwed up abused chain without at least considering what will be happening to him probably if he does that ? If the master link came apart , I would whole hardedly agree with you , but the fact I seen the chain in pictures tells me I would throw it away even if the master link had come loose too . That chain is hammered man , period, look at the chain man ? How could it be safe to use ? Explain that concept to me would ya ?
A new chain is only $20 up to $100 . Choose which you can afford, they are all good chains if its a good brand . I ran a JC Whitney chain on the Norton once , regular good quality $ 35.00 ( ? ) for 10,000 miles , hard riding, so your butts worth at least that much isn't it ? Chain imperfections are kinda rare, abuse and neglect are common .

Cheers, Kelly

TeamCheap
04-13-2008, 10:03 PM
I think the china bike chains are safe if maintained but I wouldnt push them to the extreme and expect them to hold.
IMO most everythig on these china bikes are going to fail if pushed to hard and it really is a short push.
That being said I have ran my bike hard with no catastrophic failures but then I do like to give it a looksee from time to time.

I keep thinking of the mad max movie when they took out the goose.

VinceDrake
04-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Just a side note, I thought the Snell Institute specifically said a helmet more than 5 years old is garbage? If I remember right, they felt Sun deterioration, sweat and cleaning caused the plastic and the lining to deteriorate to the point where it was no longer safe/useable...

2 posts in 1 day! A new record for me! :)
--Vince

warrior91
04-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Just a side note, I thought the Snell Institute specifically said a helmet more than 5 years old is garbage? If I remember right, they felt Sun deterioration, sweat and cleaning caused the plastic and the lining to deteriorate to the point where it was no longer safe/useable...

2 posts in 1 day! A new record for me! :)
--Vince

Sorry Kelly Buddy but I was thinking this exact thing and then I read this...

Indeed Mr. Speaker...Let me tell you one time...

kelly5150
04-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Your probably right .
I think the crappier your helmet is that claim of snells would hold more true because of manufacturing crappy helmets of crappy materials will certainly deteriorate . Shoei only warns me of dropping it, or cracking it , scraping it to the inner shell, or something worse , but nothing to do with Sun exposure or sweat . I think snell owns stock in the helmet companies ? Just like Good Year not putting out a tire that will last 250,000 miles and still perform . They could but they would be out of bussiness .

Cheerios , good point though !!!!

Kelly out

oncedead
04-13-2008, 10:44 PM
guess you better get a new helmet along with some chains . haha

culcune
04-13-2008, 11:07 PM
idcountry, there is a thread (I think it might even be a sticky) on converting the chain to a 520 here. Of course that was a Lifan enduro with a 200cc, but there must be some sort of comparison for a 520 and your 250cc

Here is the sticky:

http://www.chinariders.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1393

kelly5150
04-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Oncedead ,
you funny guy :lol:

Don't take this too serious , even if its true, ok ?
Being a former spirit " Once-Dead " you probably have invisible life form chains that will never break or need maintenance, right ?
Its obvious you don't wear a helmet anyway , the brain damage is apperent in your advice section to this young man your trying to kill with your advice . :lol:

Idcountry, you can get a new RK brand chain for your bike for cheap at JCwhitney online , and chainbreaker-installer cheap too , I just checked it out for you . Go check it out, it is pretty reasonable priced and will keep you going and keep you safe too. The standard heavy duty D-Ring chains are really reasonable.
Cheers, Kelly5150

idcountryboy1
04-14-2008, 11:31 AM
well the jimmy bar or what ever you called it the rear axle rod has already been tweaked back and the chain did snap i was able to ride 2 miles on it so nothing else broke on the bike i got it home and saw it when i was washing my bike i also have set of a new fund it is help the kid ride fund and if you would like to donate you can emal me and i will give you the address of a youngster wanting to ride and you can send him money to get going my email: idcountryboy@aol.com please help a great cause lol the only kid on the fund is me and i have also found a chain that i need but then we the issue of a new tire mine is going to pop cause it is so bald that it is scary

the size is 90-100-16

idcountryboy1
04-14-2008, 11:54 AM
oh it isnt a 250 it is a 200cc

oncedead
04-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Kelly doesn't your viva chain stretch like 5 inches after every ride? mine did! What i think happened here is his rear axle was loose causing a lot of slack in the already stretch chain , then when he got on the gas it broke. Then he still rode home on it . haha. Check out rocky mountain atv for tires.

idcountryboy1
04-14-2008, 02:00 PM
yes it did streach alot but then i saw the rod and the chain didnt fully come off i was able to get the thing off because it had one side that was broken and i dont even know how long it was like that

culcune
04-14-2008, 02:32 PM
oh it isnt a 250 it is a 200cc

That should change things for the easier! Have you looked through the sticky?

idcountryboy1
04-14-2008, 02:37 PM
what is sticky and you are all so giving to help a kid out not lol

culcune
04-14-2008, 03:27 PM
what is sticky and you are all so giving to help a kid out not lol

"Stickys" are threads in sites like this that don't move, so are easy to find. I posted a link to the chain "sticky" but here it is again:

http://www.chinariders.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1393

kelly5150
04-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Oncedead, no on the 5 inch stretch, but I haven't ridden it that much, like you have . Maybe stretched 1/2 inch so far if that , two oil changes worth of riding is all .

Cheerios , Kelly

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 12:28 PM
still no takers to help me buy a chain

katoranger
04-15-2008, 12:36 PM
How many links is it? Just order the same number.

I have been using this cheap chain. One step above china quality.
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/185/5516/ITEM/Bikemaster-428-Standard-Chain.aspx

Allen

culcune
04-15-2008, 01:45 PM
How many links is it? Just order the same number.

I have been using this cheap chain. One step above china quality.
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/185/5516/ITEM/Bikemaster-428-Standard-Chain.aspx

Allen

I think he's asking for $$ :wink:

katoranger
04-15-2008, 02:11 PM
I take paypal donations too.

That chain is so cheap that you could skip a meal at McDonalds and buy it.

Allen

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 03:56 PM
YOU GUYS FONT RELIZE MY PARENT DONT SUPPORT MY HABIT THEY SPUPORT ME BUT NOT PARTS AND I HAVE 7 CENTS

coleary15
04-15-2008, 03:59 PM
mine 2....they make me buy my own sh!t for my bike....bein a freshman in high school sucks...

katoranger
04-15-2008, 04:00 PM
My parents don't support me either.

Go find some scrap metal and turn it in. You should be able to get enough to buy a chain.

Plenty of aluminum cans around to pick up.

Also there is this thing called a J O B. Most of us have one. 8O

Allen

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 04:07 PM
i am going to job corp in may so i cat get a job and my dad has all the scrap i cant turn it in anyways you have to 18 up here cause people steal it ad i live in the middle of now where and dont have a dirt bike to get to the recycling place cough cough but there al so cheap why not donate lol :cry: :roll:

DirtRoadKing
04-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Hey countryboy,
This thread is 5 pages long. You could have hoed 5 rows of potatoes by now and you wouldn't be broke and neither would your chain!

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 04:37 PM
hey buddy you need to educat yourself because i didnt know spuds grew in mts did you but i understand you are like every one else that think spud are everywhere honestly i have never seen a idaho potato so yeah i live in the north

TeamCheap
04-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Where do I sign up for the donation list I want to be donated to.
(I take cash, money orders and paypal SORRY no personal checks)

I only need about 8K total, I'll cover anything beyond that and I'll post pictures for you guys. (tw200 for the wife and a DRZ400s for me)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DirtRoadKing
04-15-2008, 06:09 PM
:idea: Get in line TC, looks like there's only one in front of you... :lol:

AZ200cc
04-15-2008, 07:15 PM
WAIT A MINUTE!! I have no bike at the moment..All donations should go to me first :lol: And all i require is 2 grand...You guys can cover that right? :P

04-15-2008, 07:38 PM
i am going to job corp in may so i cat get a job and my dad has all the scrap i cant turn it in anyways you have to 18 up here cause people steal it ad i live in the middle of now where and dont have a dirt bike to get to the recycling place cough cough but there al so cheap why not donate lol :cry: :roll:

Slow down!!! I'm going cross-eyed trying to read your posts :roll:

DannyB.

kelly5150
04-15-2008, 08:20 PM
First things first IDcountryboy1 ,
go back to school before Job Core and learn how to write , letters in English Language please . It is really hard to harrass you when I can't tell what your actually trying to babble in Text-Type ???

Join the crowd , and real world with Jobs and responsibilities soon and you'll have a chain, and some Potatoes :lol:
My parents never gave me crap but a hard time . Join the freekin crowd man :lol: . Nobody ever bought a bike for me, ever . :cry: Boo Hoo .

My Dad taught me to work hard for the man, whatever man , and do it with a smile on your face, because you agreed to the price, so NO WHINING !!!!

I bought my own smokes when I was kid too . Go mow a lawn or something man , get motivated. Nobody is going to give you money , this is America, were all too greedy and we like it that way . Earn your keep or stay off the edge of life, because your taking up too much of my space on earth there . I got no respect for slackers . I got alot of stuff in my life, because I earn it . :lol:
Feels good, ya ought to try it someday . Job Core sounds like a great way to get hooked on drugs, learn to pick locks , get VD , and be a criminal . Sounds like a great plan to me .

Good luck suckering someone into giving you money from being tooooo lazy to go out and get some yourself . There's alot of money to be made out there, go grab some , legally .

Cheers, Kelly5150

SpeedSouth
04-15-2008, 09:06 PM
I'll donate...

Sell your bike and save your money.

Without a job, someone who rides their bike too hard and begs for money doesn't need a bike, IMO.

That should be worth about 2 cents.

You're welcome! :)

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 09:32 PM
i do work and i am not a slacker but i have not had the best of luck with public school

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 09:33 PM
i am selling my golf shoes

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 09:58 PM
and clubs

TeamCheap
04-15-2008, 10:05 PM
SO what are you saying kelly5150 are you saying I shouldnt be waiting out by the mailbox for a check from you.
No email message from paypal saying "you have E-cash" but I've already picked out a shiny new bike.(that salesman is gonna be bummed)

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 10:25 PM
hey kelly you should do some rescearch and go look at this link and you will relize that job corp is not what you think it is there are alot of myths out there that are not true.

http://sanfranciscoregion.jobcorps.gov/centers/curlew.htm

katoranger
04-15-2008, 10:35 PM
i am selling my golf shoes

Sounds like a plan. Can't afford to play a round anyway.

You only need about $25 to get a chain shipped to you.

Also guys I am first in line for a donation. I just need about $500 for a engine.

Allen

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 10:51 PM
[quote="kelly5150"]First things first IDcountryboy1 ,
go back to school before Job Core and learn how to write , letters in English Language please . It is really hard to harrass you when I can't tell what your actually trying to babble in Text-Type ???

hey kelly it is corp not core go back to school jk jk

kelly5150
04-15-2008, 11:04 PM
You know what TeamCheap ,
you are one of the ONLY people I would give money to around here if you really needed it . Your alright, very twisted , and straight forward, reguardless if we don't agree on some things probably . But, your like me, you don't really need the money , ha ha :lol:
Let me know if you become homeless or have cancer, I will be the first in line to help you. Seriously Brother Bikerman .

IDcountrycountryBUM1 doesn't need money, or a bike . He gets a big fat NOTTA from me.
Well, my harrasment is always free though :lol:
Speedsouth just donated 2 cents, so he has a good start on a new chain there, ha ha ha .................

BTW IDcountryboy, Job Corps must have changed from when I was young . It was a great place to buy drugs, guns, and get nasty girly plague . Good luck with it, hope it serves you well . Maybe you could just go down to the local bike shop and ask to wash some bikes and they would give you a chain for a couple hours work ? Just a thought . If you have a job, wheres your money, not that its my bussiness, but the whole thing doesn't compute if you work for a living ??????

Can you try to use Commas and Periods, they are user friendly you know ? You'll get more comments and less harrasment if you type at least somewhat clearer ???? From me that is .

Cheers, Kelly out

kelly5150
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Yo Homer Idcountryboy1, of course it is Corps , not core, but when I was young it was a Hard CORE place, so the name is always going to be Job Core , Hard Core .

Of course you wouldn't understand , but I did not expect you too. Thanks for the grammer correction though , at least your paying attention .
Even if I typed it that way on purpose . I knew you wouldn't get it and never will.

Cheers, good luck on the chain and your begging .

Kellyout

culcune
04-15-2008, 11:17 PM
Can you try to use Commas and Periods, they are user friendly you know ? You'll get more comments and less harrasment if you type at least somewhat clearer ???? From me that is .

Cheers, Kelly out

Kelly, are you a teacher?

kelly5150
04-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Culcune, your too unpredictable, so I am not sure what I am in for here with your last post, so here goes ? 8O
Kelly, not a teacher . Kelly=Carpenter . Kelly=major pain in everyones keister ...
There is my lesson for the day from your teacher .

Sorry, I have a hard time reading text-script-forum-jibberish typing .

Cheerios , Kelly

PS, yeh, like they would let me teach !! That's freekin hilarious !

knothead
04-15-2008, 11:34 PM
idcountryboy1

Hmmm, you must not be much of a countryboy.... when I was 9 years old I started working.... mowing yards, cutting tobacco, putting up hay, killing hogs... I had enough saved back to buy a motorcycle (and rebuild it) when I was 14 and a car when I was 15. That was on top of all the work I did without getting paid money for.
My point is, there are plenty of honest ways to earn money without begging for it. I'm sure someone within walking distance of you needs something done and would be willing to pay.

idcountryboy1
04-15-2008, 11:42 PM
not when there is 1 foot of snow on the ground the only thing that does not have snow is roads so yeah i cant mow lawns. we have had 115 inches of snow this year that is about 10 feet of snow

kelly5150
04-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Wow, check it out !!!!!
He used a PERIOD in the last post !!!!!
Way to almost be Litterate !!! :lol:
I sence a COMMA comming on soon maybe ?

10 Foot of snow man, that's allot of snow IDcountryboy1 . Must be Ski resorts there in Napal ( Idaho ) where they grow potatoes, since your too far North in Idaho to grow potatoes like the real Napal does huh ? Hmmm ?
What do you do for a living there ? Work, you know ? 10 foot of snow tells me you live in a snow cave on a glacier and there aint much work eccept lugging packs for the mountain climbers , or you work for the many Idaho=Napal guide services conducting scouting expeditions for Dahl Sheep hunters ??? Maybe you count count Snipe for the Forestry Department ?
You could always change job descriptions and become a Writer ? You could write books , for the blind . They would understand you better than us . I think they teach brail in prison and in Job Core ? Must be hard to catch a School Bus on a Glacier ? Do the bears go to school there too ?
Have you ever had your lunch money stolen ? From a bear ? Who taught you to beg for money ? Was it Boo Boo or his Dad ?? You know, pic-nic baskets ? Wait I think that was before Japanese inspired Anima , so you probably don't know what I am talking about when I mention Boo Boo ? Although Speed Racer was Japan too ? I wonder if they have snipe in Japan ? Do you know who Speed Racer really was ? Me neither . They tell me the Yetti lives at about 10' of snow level in Idaho, have you seen him, or her ? How does the mail man get to your snow cave ? Does he ring a snow bell at your Den or do you have a mail box of ice ? Do you wear snow shoes to walk to school, or have to climb with an Ice-axe ? That would be a drag for you either way . No wonder you blame public schools for your dilema in life ? I would beg too if I lived on a glacier . Why don;t you move ? To Japan ? Or Nepal . They have lots of work there . Wait a minute, they actually have good work ethics there, sorry that won't work for you . They don't have beggers either there , that's another strike for you there too . Hmm ? Where could we send you instead ? I will send you money if you promise to break your PC ???? Oh wait, I just ordered more parts for my 7 Motorcycles from busting my butt , so that's out too . I could teach you to spell and TYPE in American and I could pay you for the services I provide you ? I am pretty sure that sounds like a good deal to you ? I wonder if you could teach a bear to type ? On a glacier ? Maybe in a Zoo or Circus ? You could work at a Zoo, that's it, or a Circus !!! Or maybe the Carnival ? Do they come to your glacier each year don't they , you could hook up with them. They travel allot like the guide service does, you'd be a natural at that . I think they even eat potatoes ? Have you ever had a potatoe, in Idaho ? I wonder if bears eat potatoes ? I wonder if they eat ice on your glacier for water ? I wonder if they drink water or just eat the guides ? I wonder if they have ever seen the Yetti ? Where do they sell motorcycle chains on the glacier ? Do you have ice tires for your bike ?

What do you have for trade that I can send you money for a chain ?
Wow, was that smoke I just saw comming out of your ears ?

Cheers, Kelly5150

DirtRoadKing
04-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Wow Kelly,
Now that was a lesson in writting.
If he can learn by example, he should be well on his way.
Of coarse he could have hoed six rows of potatoes by now...ooh yea... the mountains and the snow. Maybe trade hoe for snow shovel...

idcountryboy1
04-16-2008, 10:45 AM
well you guy are real mc dic*s but we had a huge melt off in january. So then the most we had on the ground was 4 feet.

kelly5150
04-16-2008, 10:59 AM
DirtRoadKing,
Must be nice to be the DirtRoadKing ? :lol:
I am still a feable Pawn in this court of Jesters myself . I hope to attain the staus of Sir Burm-a-Lott , someday . :lol:

Actually I never stopped in my writing the post really, and did not put in paragraphs, so it is as illiterate as his mess, but at least I stop and start so everyones eyes down cross-eye like you pointed out . :lol:
My God that stuff is hard to read. Can you imagine being the poor slob that takes his chain order over the internet on an order form ? Oh my !
OOOH RaHHHHH !!!
I just hope we can get him a chain with advice at least , so he'll stop writing, or at least get the hint he ought to write better at it and someone might actually send him a chain if he stops begging too . Yeh right .

Snow shovel, now your onto something for him there, there is some bucks to be made at that on his glacier for sure ! :lol:
Plus since he is so mechanically inclined ( I can tell from the chain maintenance ) he could change snow-chains off peoples cars, or put thier regular tires back on for them from studded tires for $25 , easilly .

Later, Cheers, Kelly5150

I am still waiting for his reply for a product to barter with me for a chain if he has something . GI JO dolls are not an option, I have all of them already IDcountryboy1 .

idcountryboy1
04-16-2008, 11:17 AM
kelly i dont need to dam money this whole begging thing was a joke i am not going to take your money that the goverment gave your lazy butt. belive it or not, you are really good at getting people out of the sport due to you always having a 10 foot pole up your butt.

idcountryboy1
04-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh and just cause I hate typing doesnt mean I am ilerate( yes i spelt it wrong just for you kelly) so maybe lay off a lil.

katoranger
04-16-2008, 11:21 AM
I think that this thread has gone far enough.

Idcountryboy1. I have a stock lifan chain I can send you if you need it.

Allen

kelly5150
04-16-2008, 11:28 AM
This threade was over before it ever started Katoranger , send him a chain , please ! 8O
Government money, what government money ? I aint a "worthless" Indian, I actually work for a living, try it sometime . I hate the government , and potatoes .

Cheers , Kelly5150

culcune
04-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Wow, Kelly! Have to hand it to you! You are the meanest person here, but hands down, when I can understand you, the most entertaining. I cannot wait to read what you write, because it brings a smile to me. idaho, don't take Kelly seriously...he's like those comedians when they do those roasts they show on Comedy Central for the celebrities, without the bleeping out of all the bad words and such.

I think that if drug-induced writers can be considered geniuses for their drunken ramblings (i.e. Hunter S. Thompson--who I quoted in my signature here) then you are like the friggen Albert Einstein of ramblings; the Everest of ramblings; the Great Wall of ramblings; the--you get the picture.

Idaho, when Kelly gets rich and famous, you will tell all your college frat buddies how he was roasting you (alive, I might add). Kelly, keep 'em coming!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

idcountryboy1
04-16-2008, 11:52 AM
kelly we cool and i wasnt here to bum a chain off you guys it was just a joke and now it is the biggest post on china riders ever

frostbite
04-16-2008, 12:28 PM
This thread is locked.

Kelly, your're sooo close to getting kicked its not funny.