PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Bashan Brozz 250 NE Georgia $1500.00

inspectorgene
07-01-2020, 01:53 PM
UPDATE:

Sale is on hold. I evidently have lost the title. Have to wait for replacement. May be couple weeks. Please feel free to make any inquiry's as I will be watching the thread.

Current GA title is now in hand

As the title says:

2019 Bashan Brozz 250, titled in Georgia

Currently-951 miles, will go up some as I need to warm up for oil change before sale.

Bought new, assembled and ridden by 65 year old Male. Ridden on local paved roads and some Forest Service gravel roads. No single track. Never dropped or abused. No mechanical problems ever. I bought it on a whim to see what all the fuss was about, but I have 2 other motorcycles and don't really have the time to ride all of 'em!

Runs great. Looks great. [NOTE] some minor dings and scuffs from tank bag and throw across saddlebags to be completely honest.

Running full synthetic oil after break-in oil change.

Extras to include: Handle bar ram mount, bar risers, hand guards, a fabricated UHMW skid plate, and a complete set of knobbies with tubes that I never installed.

I can meet interested buyers at the Home Depot parking lot in Dahlonega, GA. With your own helmet, you may ride around the parking lot while I hold your license and the selling fee in cash. I can also deliver within a reasonable distance after transaction and monies paid.

inspectorgene
08-13-2020, 04:15 PM
Bump for title in hand. Open to cash offers?

inspectorgene
12-30-2020, 10:15 AM
Still for sale

brian_wightman
03-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Still available?