PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the best bang for my buck?

Universal_Diver
04-11-2008, 12:00 AM
I am 6'1" about 260-270 depending on the beer load from the weekend before, so I need a big 4 wheeler.

Who has the best bang for the buck out there?
I have seen the Vbike stuff and I am partial to them as they did me very well on my HiBird 250 enduro.

Just want to have a good starting point to my searching.....

I could go either way on sport or utility. Wife will ride this mostly, but I will rip it up now and then so I want it sized for me........ :)

warrior91
04-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Jianshe and Kymco look nice.
Unfortunatley ,around here, they are priced close to a polaris and not much cheaper than a good used,bigger cc Yamaha .

culcune
04-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Jianshe and Kymco look nice.
Unfortunatley ,around here, they are priced close to a polaris and not much cheaper than a good used,bigger cc Yamaha .

In the US, not too sure about Jianshe's availability, but Kymco's are higher priced (although supposedly higher quality) than the Chinese stuff.

I would think that VBikes is a good deal for you, or Komoto Motors, or anyone who handles Shineray (manufactured) bikes (i.e. Roketa) if money is an object

DesertDog
04-13-2008, 05:09 PM
I am 6'1" about 260-270 depending on the beer load from the weekend before, so I need a big 4 wheeler.

Who has the best bang for the buck out there?
I have seen the Vbike stuff and I am partial to them as they did me very well on my HiBird 250 enduro.

Just want to have a good starting point to my searching.....

I could go either way on sport or utility. Wife will ride this mostly, but I will rip it up now and then so I want it sized for me........ :)
I would do a 650cc 4x4 if your that tall and heavy, 450's r ok, but you can get much bigger for a bang on the ol declining dollar. go to extrememotorsports , i've bought parts there b-4 ,there in florida, if not check out bikeimporters they back up there products