PDA

View Full Version : 300cc from VBike.us

puckett
04-12-2008, 01:59 AM
There is a 300cc utility atv from Vbike.us that looks really good, but does anyone know about who makes it? It has Vbike stickers on it, but the motor is Loncin, though Loncin's site doesn't list it.

here is a link
http://www.vbike.us/index.php?page=showpro&spid=24&bs=&pz=&scid=40

Jon Puckett

culcune
04-12-2008, 02:12 AM
There are a number of manufacturers who could have made it. My guess would be Hi-Bird, possibly. It's only $1200, so would be worth the risk, but it did state they were out of stock in the small print :cry:

Vbikes has sold several bikes to members here, and has proven to be a pretty reliable outfit, as far as their posts have gone so far. I don't think they are shady as of this point.

puckett
04-12-2008, 02:17 AM
There are a number of manufacturers who could have made it. My guess would be Hi-Bird, possibly. It's only $1200, so would be worth the risk, but it did state they were out of stock in the small print

Vbikes has sold several bikes to members here, and has proven to be a pretty reliable outfit, as far as their posts have gone so far. I don't think they are shady as of this point.

I may not have posted the right link, it worked for my computer, this bike is $1,999, and is the 300V-M "Monster Utility" model, but yes there are sadly out of stock!

Sorry if I posted wrong

Jon Puckett

culcune
04-12-2008, 02:21 AM
this bike is $1,999, and is the 300V-M "Monster Utility" model, but yes there are sadly out of stock!

Sorry if I posted wrong

Jon Puckett

I must have read it wrong, sorry, but $2k for a 300 still is a good deal, but its still out of stock :cry:

ejcycles
04-12-2008, 04:29 AM
There is a 300cc utility atv from Vbike.us that looks really good, but does anyone know about who makes it? It has Vbike stickers on it, but the motor is Loncin, though Loncin's site doesn't list it.

here is a link

Jon Puckett

The link you posted shows an atv made by TaoTao, Stay Away! TaoTao does not support their products.

TeamCheap
04-12-2008, 08:57 AM
But bruce it clearly states JAPANESE QUALITY BUILD so it must be good. :lol: :lol:

I kind of want a ultility quad but not a 2wd utility quad, that just seems pointless.

Universal_Diver
04-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I am really close to possibly buying the 300 thunder from them. Just cant find much info on the forums about it.

Not to leech or hijack your thread, but have you looked at them?

I kinda agree with TeamCheap a 2 wheel drive utility is a little hard for me to justify.

puckett
04-12-2008, 11:30 AM
I am really close to possibly buying the 300 thunder from them. Just cant find much info on the forums about it.

Not to leech or hijack your thread, but have you looked at them?

I kinda agree with TeamCheap a 2 wheel drive utility is a little hard for me to justify.

I thought so too, until riding a honda recon for a little bit, and seeing what it could do. It is a 250 I think, 2wd utility and it did very well. I used to own a Foreman 450S and let me tell you, wrestlng a heavyweight 4x4 utility gets real old real quick. I liked the looks of that 300M-V simply because it is built like a sport bike, with utility clothing. Long arms, chain drive, rear mono shock, all good stuff in my opinion. Easy to modify, plus it looks pretty slick.

Someone posted on here it is a TaoTao though, so a little more research is in order.

ejcycles
04-17-2008, 04:38 AM
Guys & Gals

All I can say is I Dealt with TaoTao, to put a cheaper brand in my store. I sold a lot of the ol Redcat atvs because of how cheaply they are built and that they don't have any Warranty from the Manufacturer!! The selling Dealer puts his/her own warranty on those atvs.

Good luck getting parts too... I waited over a month for parts from them after The Indianapolis Dealer Expo for One Vehicle that had the wrong Wiring Harness, No Handlebar Cover that has the Reverse & Neutral Lights in it and a Bad Rear Brake Hose. {Jenny} who used to post on here was my Rep. and would not return my phone calls or send me parts after The Expo. I still have people wanting parts for them and still supply parts from other sources but not all of the parts are available from other sources.

TeamCheap
04-17-2008, 06:03 AM
{Jenny} who used to post on here was my Rep. and would not return my phone calls or send me parts after The Expo.
It always amazes me how fast people will speak up and be available when they can make a buck but after the sale when someone needs something from them they just dont answer the phone or emails.
I feel if they can not take care of business they shouldnt in the business, there is way to much of this kind of childish crap going on.

kczukiman
04-17-2008, 08:56 AM

here is a link

Jon Puckett

The link you posted shows an atv made by TaoTao, Stay Away! TaoTao does not support their products.
Maybe not,but vbike does. :wink:

DesertDog
04-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Hey Puckett
i run a loncin in my 300cc, not bad i think, i'll have to look it up again to see the name of the manuf.
desertdog...

coloradotrailrider
04-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Vbike has already given me great support with parts I have needed for my TaoTao 150 utility. The part I needed was my fault, not theirs. So far so good with Vbike for me. I have purchased three ATVs from them so far.

Hi Kman :D

kczukiman
04-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Hey Colorado welcome to this site... :D Glad to see ya over here.Is a duelsport in your future? :P

DesertDog
04-22-2008, 09:58 PM
welcome CTR
DD

coloradotrailrider
04-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome DD and kman. I like the site!

Hi Kman, I would be pushing it to go fot a dual sport anytime soon. :roll: Buying the Vbikes and now a new trailer are about as far as I'm gona push it. Would love to have one though.

kczukiman
04-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Hi Kman, I would be pushing it to go fot a dual sport anytime soon. :roll: Buying the Vbikes and now a new trailer are about as far as I'm gona push it. Would love to have one though.

I hear ya!This is a a great site.Lots of good info.

DesertDog
04-22-2008, 11:03 PM
sounds like the idea of service has cought on to someone that knows about customer care.
DD

DesertDog
04-22-2008, 11:05 PM
one more Q. there colorado , where you from in Co.
i grew up in thornton, found my way out here 15 yrs later
DD

coloradotrailrider
04-23-2008, 09:02 AM
Hi DD, what a small world. I live on the north end of Thornton. Lived in Colorado Springs from 1990 -94, been up in Thornton ever since.

ljackson
04-29-2008, 11:14 AM
Hey, have you looked at

http://stores.ebay.com/VBIKEUSA-ATV-ANDMOTORCYCLE

i bought a 250 v4s and it looks like it's going to be a good quad.

coloradotrailrider
04-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey, you are going to love that V4s. I have one and so does my brother in-law. For the money you can't beat the V4s.

DesertDog
05-18-2008, 10:09 AM

here is a link

Jon Puckett

here,s loncin industries manufactuers, they coud've sold there engine to 23 different other china manufactuers
i've seen that quad around on other dealer sites as well

vbikes like all others can have there name printed up on stickers

http://www.china-atv.com/