PDA

View Full Version : little used inventory

Kenstogie
07-31-2020, 10:00 AM
so i have a tbr7 and its running great now, so much so my daughter wants one.... so i figured maybe a little upgade for me and guve her the tbr7....

but there seems to little to no used inventory for dual sports...
is it me or are there sites i am missing? i generally am checking craigslost and cycletrader....

2LZ
08-04-2020, 11:42 AM
so i have a tbr7 and its running great now, so much so my daughter wants one.... so i figured maybe a little upgade for me and guve her the tbr7....

but there seems to little to no used inventory for dual sports...
is it me or are there sites i am missing? i generally am checking craigslost and cycletrader....
Been that way here, forever. It's why I ended up buying a China bike, new. The second a decent deal hits CL, it's gone. Either that or a seller wants top dollar for a seriously used Japanese D/S, that's been parked out in the weather for 5 years.
Very frustrating when you're ready to pull the trigger.

JerryHawk250
08-04-2020, 11:44 AM
I'm not a big of Facebook fan but Facebook Market place usually have a good listing of bikes locally.

Deckard_Cain
08-04-2020, 12:04 PM
My local FB Marketplace, I checked yesterday... Lord... found a Hawk 250, missing side covers, dirty as all heck, who knows what else going on, but only like 900 miles, $1800.

Um, excuse me, but I can get a brand new one for $1400. lol. Some people.

JerryHawk250
08-04-2020, 12:18 PM
My local FB Marketplace, I checked yesterday... Lord... found a Hawk 250, missing side covers, dirty as all heck, who knows what else going on, but only like 900 miles, $1800.

Um, excuse me, but I can get a brand new one for $1400. lol. Some people.

I ran across a few like that. I'm like how can you mess up a bike that bad in a few hundred miles. lol I'm at about 8000 miles and still looks new. Should be worth $4000 according to the prices they are posting. :hehe: