PDA

View Full Version : 2015 RX3 for sale in Rochester/Finger Lakes area of New York

LukeM
08-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Sold 9/1/20 for $2500

Selling my 2015 RX3. Here is the link to my craigslist ad:

https://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/d/farmington-2015-csc-rx3-250-adventure/7164672302.html

The listed price is just my starting point, without the Tourfella luggage, but I'm open to negotiating both the price and the luggage. I haven't had much interest locally so I decided to lower the price and possibly sell the luggage separately. I'd rather not though. It has the 12v/usb dash cluster and center stand as well. I'd also be willing to work out delivering, meeting up, or even riding it to the buyer (and finding a way home).

I don't really need to sell it or anything but since I don't ride much its just taking up space. Basically if I don't get a reasonable price it can just be stored in my shed for the next few years until I find time to ride it again, so I won't be going to any ridiculously low prices. Thanks

Rokoneer
08-10-2020, 07:41 PM
drool...and you're close...I realize you're not interested in trades but I'll be THAT GUY and offer one up in hopes it might sway your decision:

I have a brand new, never ridden, but correctly updated( Nibbi carb,quality chain, air filter, fork oil, stainless cat free header, KX 250 rear shock) 2020 Orion RXB250L with unmounted new aluminum swingarm, new supermoto tires, tubes, and rims I'd swap even up for the RX.

LukeM
08-10-2020, 09:38 PM
I might be open to some trades, but unfortunately your Orion isn't my thing. If the trade is for another bike it would have to be something small and easy to ride for zipping around town or a campground. Maybe a scooter or Grom for my wife to learn on. Although I don't mind just keeping my RX3 either. Probably won't be too long before the kids don't want to do stuff with me anymore.:ohno:

LukeM
09-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Sold :tup:

Tourfella luggage still for sale separately.