PDA

View Full Version : Bad Seeds

2LZ
08-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Ok fellow China Riders. I just thought I'd warn ya. 2LZ hangs out with a tough crowd.

About a week ago, I was down in town (Volcano, population 103) having a few beers with the boyz. This particular crew has many local nicknames such as "The Bench Buzzards" or worse, "The Dead Pecker Bench", among others. Mind you, At almost 62, I'm the youngest. The average age of the Buzzards is 76, oldest being 83.

Since Covid, we relocated down the sidewalk from in front of the store, to the picnic table area by the Post Office. We all bring our own lawn chairs, ice chests with beers, and generally stay 6' away from each other. I guess that's not good enough for some local Busy Bodies.

Next thing we know, here comes the County Sheriff. He gets out of his car and it basically went like this:

"I got a call of people not Social Distancing. You guys look ok to me, but I had to respond."
"(we all laugh) No sweat Officer. We understand. Some people don't have enough to do."
"Ok....I'll log the call and you gentlemen have a good evening."
"Hey Officer, especially in these trying times, thanks for all you guys do and when you clock out, come back down for a beer!"
"(he laughs) I think I will!"....and he drove off.

Got this out of the paper today! The Bench Buzzards.....a salty bunch, to be sure.

Bruces
08-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Aren’t some people wonderful ?

cheesy
08-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Aren’t some people wonderful ?

Have the same thing here in my town.

Bruces
08-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Have the same thing here in my town.

Unfortunately mine too !

dirtbkr188
08-08-2020, 07:23 PM
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/4858/cp9Vax.jpg

culcune
08-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Ok fellow China Riders. I just thought I'd warn ya. 2LZ hangs out with a tough crowd.

About a week ago, I was down in town (Volcano, population 103) having a few beers with the boyz. This particular crew has many local nicknames such as "The Bench Buzzards" or worse, "The Dead Pecker Bench", among others. Mind you, At almost 62, I'm the youngest. The average age of the Buzzards is 76, oldest being 83.

Since Covid, we relocated down the sidewalk from in front of the store, to the picnic table area by the Post Office. We all bring our own lawn chairs, ice chests with beers, and generally stay 6' away from each other. I guess that's not good enough for some local Busy Bodies.

Next thing we know, here comes the County Sheriff. He gets out of his car and it basically went like this:

"I got a call of people not Social Distancing. You guys look ok to me, but I had to respond."
"(we all laugh) No sweat Officer. We understand. Some people don't have enough to do."
"Ok....I'll log the call and you gentlemen have a good evening."
"Hey Officer, especially in these trying times, thanks for all you guys do and when you clock out, come back down for a beer!"
"(he laughs) I think I will!"....and he drove off.

Got this out of the paper today! The Bench Buzzards.....a salty bunch, to be sure.

Did you think when you retired not very long ago you were heading towards a life of crime?? :lmao:

2LZ
08-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Did you think when you retired not very long ago you were heading towards a life of crime?? :lmao:
It was a quick spiral down, my friend.... ;-)

dirtbkr188
08-09-2020, 07:25 PM
2LZ didn't choose the thug life, thug life chose him...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3913/bpJVv3.jpg

2LZ
08-10-2020, 01:18 AM
2LZ didn't choose the thug life, thug life chose him...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3913/bpJVv3.jpg
OMFG! Awesome! I'm printing this for all the Buzzards!!! LOLOL!!!

f15sim
08-10-2020, 05:31 PM
You guys should have one of those little yard signs printed up that you can stick in front of the group.

"Go home Karen, you're drunk."

:D

g.