PDA

View Full Version : wholesaleatv?

coolwhip27
09-03-2020, 01:00 AM
Is this company a stay away from or naw? Compared to all the other dealers, these guys supposedly have a lot in stock. And I say supposedly because they could be lying. Like someone else said on here, trying to find a reputable china power sports dealer is like trying to find a reputable drug dealer in detroit or chicago 😆

Big Bird
09-03-2020, 02:01 AM
They are lying. They show stuff in stock that hasn't been available since April.

For example-
"We have heard that the Rhino 250s and Raptor 200s are coming any day but have not been contacted that they are ready to ship as of yet."

crabjoe
09-04-2020, 10:16 AM
When I look at their ATV's they say whether it's a pre-order that will be back in stock soon or if they won't have stock till 2021. These folks are also the only company that I found that actually setup a page with what's happening as to availability. I can also tell you that that when I called them in late April, the customer service rep was nice enough to go out to their sales floor and take measurements and give me an idea as to how a couple of their different sized ATVs might fit my son.

If Q9 didn't have such a good reputation, at that time, I would have ordered from these folks... and if I were ordering today, I'd probably go with them over Q9.