PDA

View Full Version : Viva are Vivas

msRandi
01-17-2007, 03:19 PM
8O Hi, I'm Randi and my other is Rachel. We just got two new Vivas 200 DS and we love them. It's not all love. We have had some of the smog stuff quit, and one speedo cable but, for the most part we did what we were told to do here, and have had good luck. Thanks for all the help with the set up. and all of it was right on. pulled them all apart and found NO grease anywere!!
So Thanks for being here.
Love from the Big Island

Ben
01-17-2007, 05:04 PM
hi ,bet you have some awesome scenary to take in riding on the big island !enjoying the warm weather while most of us are freezing lol.i bet scooters and bikes are extremely popular there ,also i presume gas is extremely high ,so looks like you have the perfect place and the perfect excuse to ride .we should all be so lucky

Akonababe
01-18-2007, 02:32 PM
That is so true about the weather. We went on a 200km ride yesterday, I was in shorts and long sleeve shirt we went up to 4,000 feet and back down to sea level twice, just got a little rain on the hilo side but otherwise it was in the upper 70's with beautiful scenery of Mauna Loa mountain and the ocean. :D

RPM
01-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Aconababe,

Why do you insist on torturing the rest of us? :?
Must be nice!
No snow here ... yet, but the sleet is making a mess. Ready for some of that tropical weather that you enjoy year round! :wink:

ejcycles
01-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey msRandi
Welcome to ChinaRiders...enjoy the ride!

Ride Wild and Fly Like an Eagle! 8O
Bruce