PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Saugerties, NY! KILLERMINIS!

killerminis
01-18-2007, 09:02 PM
I just found this website... I have been riding motorcycles since i was 13 years old (now 32).. I started riding an old '77 Honda Trail 70, rode that thing everywhere. From there i played in the dirt alot.. '79 Can-Am Qualifier 250, '79 Yamaha IT400, '87 Honda TRX250 (my brother stills has it and it still runs GREAT!), '84 Honda CR500R, '86 Honda TRX250R, '87 Yamaha Warrior.... Eventually riding on the street as well with my first onroad bike being a '79 Suzuki GS450.. I've owned several on road motorcycles too.. '77 Suzuki GS750, Several Yamaha Viragos 750s and 920s, '81 Yamaha XV920R (Euro sport version only made in '81-'82 using a virago engine), '79 Honda CB750F.. I had several more in between that i've rebuilt and sold.

I've learned to fix it all in my years of riding.. I figured if i owned it i better learn to fix it because bringing it into the shop all the time gets expensive. When i first learned about chinese machines, i was very interested in them and since everything is getting so expensive seeing these machines sell for hundreds and thousands less than their japanese counterparts i decided i needed to "educate" people about chinese motorcycles.. Thus my website was born... KILLERMINIS! I basically get people connected with low cost "toys".. I just recently started promoting and changing the site more and more.. there are alot of low cost fun out there to be shared. "Because Fun Shouldn't Be Expensive!"

To top it all off.. i've learned about computers as well.. I am a computer technician and do alot of computer work on the side.. I can build'em, and Fix'em!!

It's nice to see more support for chinese brands, and i hope the trend continues. I hope to see more people using chinese motorcycles in racing too.. Soon i hope to get my children on a chinese machine and start playing at the tracks...