PDA

View Full Version : 138cc Z-50A 1970 series

kelly5150
04-19-2008, 11:20 AM
One of my suppliers and friend , Craig , of Doops_Powersports is building a 1970 Z-50A and dropping one of those 138cc Loncin race motors , and I mean a real race motor too . He is actually boring and stroking this little motor more and a huge Carburetor package too .
Now you thought I was crazy 8O
I will get him to get me pictures to post here when his motor is done and he installs it soon . He told me he just wants to ride it once and put in his front window of his performance Pit-Bike shop .
Everything on this little monster he tells me is OEM except the Motor . Will be a truelly classic 1970 bike with a power-house of a motor for sure . This will be a very killer machine, and mean KILLER litterally .
People thought and think I was nutts boring and stroking my 850 Norton to 923cc with a Brittish race kit , but Craig is out and out INSAINE ! 8O
And here I thought the little 125cc Loncin race Motor was quickitty quick ?
Ummmm, needless to say, you'll be seeing a 138cc pit-bike build here from me too one of these days after this next Lifan project is done. I have most of my parts in for this one too now . I went with all Black alluminum this time , Fork tubes black, Frame black, Rims black annodized , bars black alluminum , pollished alluminum swingarm, different one than the Loncin build swingarm , but hecka-nice too .. I am keeping the Loncin bike red, this Lifan 125cc one is going Black and Carbon Fibre all the way . I should have both my motors in this next week I hope , to finish off the Loncin and build the Lifan now too . The Loncin is complete rolling chassis , just need my motor back and will post some pics too .

Cheers, Kelly5150 out

PS> its snowing here today, we got three inches so far . Its April 19th ?
What the ! 8O

culcune
04-19-2008, 01:25 PM
We're gonna need photos!!

kelly5150
04-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Of course you will, and I will post them as I always do, promise you that .

Cheers, Kelly out,

I am excited to see his build too ! :lol: