PDA

View Full Version : WANNA BE CHINA RIDER

davesworld4
01-18-2007, 11:53 PM
What's Up- Great website. I am stationed in Guam right now however i have 3 working days left until i move back to florida!!!!! Then i will be getting my GY! SO dealers let me know if you got any sales going!

Peace

RPM
01-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Welcome to the site!

Glad to hear you are about to pack up and head home. Hope everything runs on schedule and you can relax and enjoy your new GY soon!

Lot of good stuff on this site to help you make the decision on a model, but I do know Florida is Zongshen territory, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a dealer or call Lifan to locate the closest dealer (Toll Free: 877-341-2933) if you want to check these out. Good luck!

davesworld4
01-21-2007, 10:17 PM
thanks- i have checked out your site- alot of great info on it. I have settled on the lifan however i can get it.

culcune
01-22-2007, 01:07 PM
What's Up- Great website. I am stationed in Guam right now however i have 3 working days left until i move back to florida!!!!! Then i will be getting my GY! SO dealers let me know if you got any sales going!

Peace

Check out this thread; not for the rims but for the fact that this guy rode a GY-5 from Louisiana to Florida--I am quite certain that RPM will set you up on one of the LIfans and you could just ride it home!

http://chinariders.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=724

BTW, welcome to the group!!

davesworld4
01-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks...not sure if i am that brave. i would have to have more engine to go on an interstate if that was the case.

Ferrit
01-22-2007, 06:50 PM
There is nowhere in this country that mandates the interstate. There is always another option that is probably better besides. My little sister lives in PA, I live in KY. If I drone up the interstate it is 835 miles. If I plot my route on the 2 lanes the mileage is 875. Time wise I've actually made it faster on the byways than a couple of the trips on the interstate but on average I get there 2.5 hours sooner by the big road.

Oh, the possibilities are endless!