PDA

View Full Version : I want to find a supplier of Chinese bikes wholesale in the US

mzweig
03-13-2021, 10:57 AM
My headline says it all. Looking for a wholesale supplier of Chinese motorcycles. I don’t want to try to buy directly from China. Way too many ways that can go wrong. I want to find a US supplier of bikes that are road eligible in the US. I can buy up to 100 bikes of different models. I want to focus on street bikes. Not dual sports. Not 49cc scooters. Not 110 ATVs. I want street bikes from 70-400cc. It is an unfilled niche in my area. Does anyone out there in distributor-land want to work with me? Also can’t pay retail to sell for retail. I also wouldn’t mind someone who can drop ship any Internet orders directly to the buyers.

culcune
03-29-2021, 10:23 PM
Try American Lifan. They have several bikes besides their venerable X-Pect 200 dual-sport, including a cruiser, 3 street bikes that use their 200cc thumper (KP200/KPR200/KPM200) and a 150cc mini that is known to out-Grom the Grom. All are known as decent bikes as Lifan has stepped up its game.

Not sure why you don't want dual-sports, but if you change your mind, contact RPS and I am sure they can set you up with 100+ Hawks tomorrow.

www.Americanlifan.com