PDA

View Full Version : CSC TT250 carb rebuild kit

Essayons
04-19-2021, 07:46 PM
Where can I find a rebuild kit for the stock carb on the TT?

Hunnicutt
04-20-2021, 08:20 AM
Call CSC. They stock every part needed for all the bikes they sell. :-)

grumpyunk
04-20-2021, 09:30 AM
Sheesh... Azusa is just down the road... You could ride over if you can get it running.
tom

Essayons
04-20-2021, 01:36 PM
Call CSC. They stock every part needed for all the bikes they sell. :-)
I checked their website and found no rebuild kit. I only found a re-jet kit.

Essayons
04-20-2021, 01:37 PM
Sheesh... Azusa is just down the road... You could ride over if you can get it running.
tom

I drove to CSC after only finding the re-jet kit on their web page. Turns out they don't sell a rebuild kit. They only sell a new carb.

The main thing I needed was the float needle valve. Mine was completely gummed up and i damaged it during removal. I realize now I should of soaked it first or thrown it in the ultrasonic cleaner. Lesson learned.
I ended up buying a new carb from them but I don't feel like buying a new carb everytime I have an issue with a small part.

grumpyunk
04-21-2021, 11:56 AM
I had not looked... "Jetsrus" has jets that fit, I think. You might take the model number of the OEM carb, and look online/ali-whatever for a valve & seat for that model. I have not done this...
tom

Added:
I certainly would expect CSC to have in stock or available for order things like a float valve & seat along with a float bowl gasket. That's not a lot to expect.
tom

China Rider 27
04-21-2021, 12:15 PM
Added:
I certainly would expect CSC to have in stock or available for order things like a float valve & seat along with a float bowl gasket. That's not a lot to expect.
tom

I agree, the only option buy a new carburetor? What do they do if you bring it in for service? If it matches up to PZ30, you can get a float needle on Amazon for $5 or a whole PZ30 rebuild kit should work.

Essayons
04-21-2021, 04:51 PM
I can maybe understand not selling such a small part individually but at least a kit would be nice.