PDA

View Full Version : Howdy From Texas!

Gravis Metallum
05-02-2021, 11:04 PM
Howdy folks!
My ride is a blue 2021 CSC SG250.
I have been addicted to fossil fuel powered vehicles for 37 years. This is my first two-wheeler. I decided I wanted a bike about two years ago (I have no idea why I took so long). I like vintage bikes and decided I wanted to build a cafe racer. I have plenty of experience with vintage vehicles so I scoured the classifieds for something I could work with. In March of this year I happened to see an ad for CSC Motorcycles in one of the motorcycle classified websites. I had never considered buying a new bike. After looking at the offerings from SSR, Venom, and CSC, I decided buying a new bike was a no-brainer. Finding a decent Honda CB or Suzuki GS for a reasonable price and then spending a couple thousand on it did not sound appealing now. The SG250 is not only a great looking bike, but it has a carb, no computers, a low seat height, and is extremely light. It has everything I was looking for with a warranty. CSC seems to have a good reputation with customers as well so I "pulled the trigger." My wife calls it my "mid-life crisis", but I call it therapy.

TxTaoRider
05-03-2021, 05:38 AM
Welcome fellow Texan!

JerryHawk250
05-03-2021, 07:41 AM
Welcome aboard!