PDA

View Full Version : PDF's For Venom X22R Mod's...

Joe Schutts
05-14-2021, 07:40 PM
Hi Guys,

Right now I'm waiting on my NEW Venom X22R to be shipped to me from California (to Harrisburg, PA) and twiddling my thumbs in desperation... This is worse than a nicotine fit...

So far (at least while I've been waiting in desperate anticipation), I've purchased over $650 in add-ons for my bike... I think I'll burn my credit card...

So I thought that I'd take the time I'm wasting away, by sharing something NEW with all of you guys...

I know, you're probably going to be thinking I'm Anal Retentive and your probably right, but whenever I purchase something new (that has a Manual) I scan it (the manual) and convert it into a DOC File AND a PDF File so that I have a permanent copy of the manuals for whenever I need it...

So I'm taking the time to upload a few of the manuals I scanned for some of the items I plan to install on my X22R (whenever it gets here)...

Now this is not meant to be ANY TYPE of recommendation (or even a suggestion) for ANY items to be purchased. This is just my PERSONAL wish list, take it as that and nothing more... Anyway, if you find this of any help, than I'm glad...

I'll post more as I get them done...

Take care everyone and stay safe...

Joe...

The 1st manual is for an Air Horn...

The 2nd manual is another manual for an Air Horn (Part #2)...

The 3rd Manual is for a Radio for the Motorcycle...

Bye for now...

:thanks: