PDA

View Full Version : Vitacci Falcon 250cc

dkf5087
05-17-2021, 12:49 AM
Hello all, I am new to the forum but am hoping someone might be able to help me with this issue I am having. I bought a 2020 Vitacci Falcon 250cc. Pretty much the same as the Venom X22gt. I’ve had multiple problems and have managed to work through most but two still linger and I don’t have any clue what to do. 1st issue, is the bike constantly stalls when braking and doesn’t idle very well unless I adjust the throttle cable to make it idle at like 3000 rpm. Second, the headlights will shutoff when braking or sometime while I just riding along at night. If I’m riding they tend to flicker, shut off then come right back on. However, when braking, they just shut off. Doesn’t happen all the time but happens a lot. The only way I can get them back on is the press the passing light button a few times. Or, to keep them from shutting off when braking I have to hold the passing light button on. Any suggestions for me for these two issues?

Bruces
05-17-2021, 04:16 AM
what have you adjusted the valves to ?Have you re jetted the carb yet ? And you have a short in your wiring probably on a ground ,very hard for us to pinpoint so you will have to check all your connections .

dkf5087
05-21-2021, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the response. No haven’t jetted the carb. Not quite sure how to do that. I’m not very knowledgeable yet. The valve adjustments on the side of the engine I have played with some. The intake valve is adjusted about 3 notches. The exhaust side I can’t move from the first notch. If I do, the bike shuts off and won’t start. Checked the wiring on the lights. Nothing is obviously loose. What’s funny is I rode it to work for two days, early morning still dark. Nothing happened until about 20 minutes into the ride. Then the lights started flickering on and off. Next day, same thing and happened at the same exact point on my ride.. Dunno at this point.

dkf5087
05-21-2021, 08:28 PM
Just purchased the Vitacci GTO, fully assembled this time. Hopefully will get better results.

dkf5087
05-21-2021, 08:35 PM
What would be a good carburetor to buy for the falcon 250 that is already jetted or high performance?

Jenna
05-22-2021, 09:21 PM
Is there an option to buy Falcon 250cc fully assembled and tested ? Need delivery in Connecticut.

TyGuy
06-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Is there an option to buy Falcon 250cc fully assembled and tested ? Need delivery in Connecticut.

Yes, from Venom Motorsports. The assembly runs around $300 additional.

Ifaus87
06-23-2022, 10:30 AM
Did you ever figure out the issue with your headlights?

TyGuy
06-23-2022, 12:21 PM
I have the x22-GT, which is the same bike. 3k RPM sounds very high. I adjusted my idle to 1500rpm and she's nice and steady. How is your startup?

TominMO
06-23-2022, 12:25 PM
The valve adjustments on the side of the engine I have played with some. The intake valve is adjusted about 3 notches. The exhaust side I can’t move from the first notch. If I do, the bike shuts off and won’t start.
No idea what you are talking about. There are not external valve adjustments. You have to pull the valve cover to get at the valves.

WinningBread
07-09-2022, 10:25 PM
Went over construction ditches riding at night. Made it home. Next day went to start bike and found this:

https://youtu.be/8pmBYXxQM60

WinningBread
07-09-2022, 10:29 PM

Hey Jenna, Unfortunately no. Front tire has to be installed. I suggest buy motorcycle jack first. Pull apart brake pads to fit discs assemble the axle and speedometer then pull lever to engage brake pads.

Remark
06-16-2023, 10:55 PM
I just got a falcon and tipped it the other day and my rear break lever broke. Does anyone know where I can get replacement part so I can start riding again without using the front break to stop.

Mudflap
06-17-2023, 07:12 AM
Contact Vitacci. They gave me a number to send a text message along with a picture of the part and they replied within minutes. Had the part in a few days.

Found the number. Text 857-703-6009 for parts, send vin, pic of part, description of part, pic of scooter,