PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have an X22R/DF250RTS/CXR250 in stock??

fsmfe39
05-17-2021, 11:22 AM
Has anybody seen an X22R (or rebranded version) for sale anywhere? A few places show them in stock but the reviews for most of them tell horror stories of waiting for months until it is actually in stock....

Jeshmont
05-17-2021, 11:48 AM
I do know the Venom Ghost is essentially the same thing on a different frame (same engine as the X22R) I'm guessing that you're only looking for sport bikes though?

Joe Schutts
05-17-2021, 12:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

This is the LATEST REPLY I got from Venom Motor Sports...

============================================

Hi there,

Here is an update on your Venom X22R 250cc order:

The shipment of the new Venom X22R 250cc Motorcycles are being inspected at the port in California and awaiting to be cleared.

This process has prolonged longer than normal, and this is due to the congestion at the port in California.

Clearing of the shipment can happen at any moment and unfortunately we have no control over clearing times.

Please rest assured your motorcycle will be shipped in priority as soon as they arrive to our warehouse.

Some good news, we have finally started to receive some new stock, and we are allowing FREE upgrades ($0) to the following in-stock bikes:

- Venom Ghost 250cc Chopper (https://www.venommotorsportsusa.com/products/venom-ghost-250cc-chopper-street-legal)
OR
- Venom X22GT 250cc Automatic Motorcycle (https://www.venommotorsportsusa.com/products/venom-250cc-x22-gt-motorcycle-fully-automatic)

These units have cleared customs and are now in stock.

We understand the weather has gotten better, and in case you no longer want to wait, we will provide a FREE upgrade ($0) to either one of those models and proceed to ship it within a week.

If you would like to proceed with the free upgrade, please respond to this email or you may call us at 1-855-984-1612.

Fulfilment CentreVenom Motorsports Canada / USA
1-855-984-1612
www.VenomMotorsportsUSA.com (http://www.VenomMotorsportsUSA.com)

============================================

I feel left out here...

Oh well...

:hmm:

Jeshmont
05-17-2021, 01:29 PM
Gotta love a vague email I couldn't quite decipher what the "FREE upgrade" actually is even for? Is it parts on the bike or what? I'm thinking they're referring to upgrading the shipment to priority but in my case I already paid for rush shipping alone and I imagine I'm getting no refund for that so I've got to wonder what I'm being upgraded to. They got back to me today and my bike will be shipped out with tracking today or tomorrow. Strikes me a little odd considering the bikes were confirmed received on the 15th via email and with rush shipping mine is being shipped on the 17th but alas I guess things do take time

JerryHawk250
05-17-2021, 02:59 PM
The upgrade they are talking about are for a higher priced bike for the cost of the X22R250. The Ghost is $200 more that the the X22R 250 and $100 more the the X22GT 250.

Jeshmont
05-17-2021, 06:44 PM
thanks for confirming this Jerry that's actually a really great deal IMO. On another note I have been wondering why they have been changing the prices of the bikes as of lately I thought I was going crazy cause I remember first seeing the Ghost for sale at 2499 then a few days later 2599 now its 2699 but I have also noticed they began selling the red version of the Ghost now too and both options look excellent.

Joe Schutts
05-18-2021, 01:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

I think Jerry is right about them offering to GIVE YOU A FREE UPGRADE to (EITHER) the Ghost OR the Automatic Transmission bike (BOTH of which cost more than the Venom). But for me, I'm afraid I'll have to wait.

Also what I really think they're saying is that it'll take more time to actually get the Venom X22R's TO THE CUSTOMERS than they are willing to admit...

For myself I really do not expect to see my bike until at least 2-3 more weeks. What with the shortage of truck drivers and shipping containers as well as Customs Workers and others (some of whom that are making more money collecting unemployment than actually working for a living - but then again who can blame them). These are just some of the reasons I'm looking at more time till I get my bike. But then again, I could be wrong...

Anyway, stay safe and happy riding...

Joe...

:thanks: